dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
volt_logo2.png

GotVapes VOLT Voltage Indicator 510 3.7v MINI Kit - BLACK
$26.50

Introducing the GotVapes VOLT Voltage Indicator 650mah 3.7v 510 e-Cigarette MINI Kit. This gives you a digital read-out at the base indicating working voltage. Each kit comes with a matching cone atomizer, MEGA SmartCart tank and deluxe charging kit. This is not a variable voltage device.

• 510 Black or Stainless Manual Battery
  • Blue LED button
  • Black or Stainless Cone Atomizer 2.8-3.0ohm
  • One MEGA SmartCart 1.4ml tank
  • Charger
  • The cone style atomizer has filler attached to the bridge and works well with our MEGA SmartCart Tanks

This is available also in a SUPER Kit. Browse the e-Cigarette Kits Category at GotVapes.com​

volt510.png

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
i have been eyeing these...but i am not an atty person (i lie, i use them when i get a new ejuice to get a taste so i dont waste a carto)..i love my cartos!! the price is more then good on this. Made many mistakes and wasted a lot of money on crap, this looks good. i got til payday to go back and forth lolol

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
ooo no worries roflmao....this store is a secret rofl :vapor: uuujmm no i am addicted nope, its a choice lololol

oo and resist....nope nopenope....wouldnt have gotten these freaken kick .... diamonds!!! wow i thought those things were good when i started earlier man they crank!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
the other "volt" you've seen in the forum is an 808 thread M.F. style, I believe. Different from this gotvapes "volt"

I hope its not the same product called the VOLT, thats our name that we named the product and no one else should be using it. but i have no clue if its the same thing

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I hope its not the same product called the VOLT, thats our name that we named the product and no one else should be using it. but i have no clue if its the same thing

Not the same product -- theirs is a two piece stick style -- but definitely the same name. Check out SmokelessImage.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread