GotVapes.com GRAND OPENING! NOW!! FLüXomizer Clear CE2 Cartomizers Have Arrived - Incredible Pricing for ECF Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
Youll be playing with maximizers soon enough mr pops, you got mail coming. BRmod in full affect and works like a dream, no leaks , back to back vaping with tons of vapor, clean tasting, no burning, if you try to vape it dry you dnt get a bad taste because of the extra space, you still get flavor but just less flavor and then on the next drags it kicks back in, loving it, only thing they need to do is make the mouth peace tighter because it can be knocked off but i already have like 3 fixes for it that are a snap

Thanks bad. I have no doubts about it working well. My concern is that it will be too much for me because of the ohm rating. I can make a mouthpiece that will stay in there. Might even make one for you after I see what it takes.

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
just take 2 second drags instead of 6 Br, change your vaping habbit or back into the basement.

If its the heat or warmth that your worried about then dont be worried, its not hot. even if you place your tongue over the hole as you inhale it never burns like a 2.6 solid ce2

You're trying to preach to the choir, son. Don't you remember? Some of us were taking 2 second drags with the original E2's back in July. I eventually went to "br sips" to make them even less. They were all too much for me until they came out with the 3Ω coils. Even that coil is too much for me now, since I began building these things from scratch.

I haven't worried about heat or warmth since I began making mouthpieces back in August. You kids ain't paying any more attention to what I say now any more than you did 6 or 8 months ago.

jonesy

Verified Member
May 24, 2011
new jersey
can you give me more info on this item please
volt510.png

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
can you give me more info on this item please
volt510.png

got it, love it, for the minikit price you can't go wrong with it. make sure you get the 510 to 510 adapter with it. then it'll work with the giantamizer and turbine. fully charged reads 4.1volts after 1st hit. havnt vaped lower than 3.5 on it yet. well made and cool to read the voltage. doesn't read voltage every hit. a short tap on button will read voltage. a long hold will activate connection. any questions feel free to ask.

oh yea, kolos working on a slimline 510 to 510 adapter thats supposed to look awesome.

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
Good question, can you read a voltage drop based on the load from the coil?

yes you can, itll jump between 3.9 and 3.8 for example when it starts transitioning. it does take a little bit of vaping to drop 1/10th of a volt though. love it on the clearos and I find anything under 3.6 at 2.6 ohms aint worth it and its time to recharge.

naviathan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Stella, NC
corepcsolutions.com
yes you can, itll jump between 3.9 and 3.8 for example when it starts transitioning. it does take a little bit of vaping to drop 1/10th of a volt though. love it on the clearos and I find anything under 3.6 at 2.6 ohms aint worth it and its time to recharge.

I have a tendency to rotate my batteries in my epower often because the slight voltage drop as the day goes on. Not a bad practice either given the nature of Lithium batts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread