Gotvapes: A Wnderful Site with Great Prices and a Great Staff/Support as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5150sick

Jan 20, 2013
Leesburg, Florida
I have placed around a dozen orders with Gotvapes and they have always gone above and beyond to make sure I was a happy customer. This is my first review of a supplier and I will be reviewing a few others as I have extra time. I have been Cigarette free since Aug. 20th 2012 and Gotvapes have great descriptions of all of their products and the fact that they personally test all of their products just show me that they truly care about their customers and also only choose to sell top rated products. You will not find any junk being sold at their site. I also like the testing program they have where they sell products that are new to the market at cut rate products to an elite group of professional vapors for testing and only when they get positive feedback from this group they allow the sale of these new products to the general public. In my opinion this is a genius idea that assures only quality products are sold to everyone from experienced vapors to people that are new to the game.
As for their Staff/Support system they will answer any and all question even if it is a 3 dollar product to assure you are getting what you want. I had one order where I ordered 2 Kanger T2's with 2.6 ohm coils and in the same order I also purchased 3 - 1.8 ohm T2 atty heads. When I received my order I got 3 - 1.8 ohm T2 atty heads and 2 - 2.6 ohm T2 atty heads. This was an honest mistake and we are all human. I opened a ticket a snapped 2 photos of my order and the same day I got a message back telling me that I was accidentally sent 2 - 2.6 ohm T2 atty heads instead of 2 - 2.6 ohm T2 Clearomizers and the problem will be handled. Not only did I receive my Kanger T2's in less than 5 days I also got to keep the 2 extra heads that were sent by accident! I could have not asked for better customer service

To Conclude: Gotvapes is one of my top 5 vendors and will always be in my top 5. They are a pleasure to deal with, their prices are very competitive, and the sell only high quality merchandise. I give them a 10 out of 10 rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread