bcalvanese

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Pennsylvania

juggler86

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Wisconsin
What made you go with the Provari? The build quality is on another level, but they are so far behind on power. Yeah we dont need 100 watts+, but its nice to have. 20 is good for most vapors, but if you want to get into building/subtanks you'll be stuck with a $250 paper weight.

Does the Kayfun have better air control compared to the older 1s. Just like Provaris the quality is top notch, but the airflow has always kept Me away.

Really nice looking setup though. What kind of build do you run in the Kayfun and whats the ohm limit on your Provari.

bcalvanese

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Pennsylvania
What made you go with the Provari? The build quality is on another level, but they are so far behind on power. Yeah we dont need 100 watts+, but its nice to have. 20 is good for most vapors, but if you want to get into building/subtanks you'll be stuck with a $250 paper weight.

Does the Kayfun have better air control compared to the older 1s. Just like Provaris the quality is top notch, but the airflow has always kept Me away.

Really nice looking setup though. What kind of build do you run in the Kayfun and whats the ohm limit on your Provari.

I vape at 6 to 8 watts, so 20 watts is way more than enough for me. I just need a like cigarette experience.

I've owned a few DNA40 devices as well, and currently have a Vapor Flask DNA40 which is in for repair. I dropped it from about 2 to 3 feet onto a carpeted floor, and the batteries jammed up, bent the contacts, and cracked the plastic inside the top. Once I get that back it will never be used as a take with me device, because I will be worried that even a minor drop will render it useless again.

I have never had a Provari fail like that. I could probably throw my Provari out the car window going 70mph on the turnpike, back up to retrieve it, run it over with my car, and can pretty much guarantee it will fire when I press the button.

I love the Vapor Flask, but I need something that can take a drop and keep on working.

The Kayfun V4 has a much better air flow than the previous ones, and it has a kit you can get to give it even more air flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread