Got my first today and LOVING IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

echoblack

May 26, 2009
Well, I just got my DES801 form dietsmokes.com and I love it. This is my first day ever smoking a personaly vaporizer.

Boy I got the 24mg thinking I wanted to make sure I got my fix but I think I need to dilute this stuff with some VG. This stuff is no joke. I want to keep puffing just because it is so enjoyable but I am catching a buzz so I have to stop. Would be nice to get some 0% nicotine stuff just for fun.

I have found I don't like to use the cart's. It works much better if I just "carefully" drop 2 drops on the atty and use a blank tip. I ordard a maual "Janty Stick" so when I get that I will not have to worry about messing up the battery.

I got LiquidXpress Mr. Bean and Cool Rush, Totaly Wicked Hilton and Strawberry. So far I like the Mr. Bean the best. I think I'll buy some more of it.

So, this is the end of analogs for me. As I hoped, these things compley satify my nicotine cravings and my habbit of chilling out and thinking while having a smoke.

I think I'll give it a week and if I still like it I'll buy 10 more atty's for a total of 15 just incase they make them illegal in the USA. I think I can make my own liquid and the Janty Stick has a USB passthough so it should last.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
The Totally wicked strawberry stuff kind of spells like dirty balls.... But tastes ok.

I am soooooooo not going to ask how you know what dirty balls smell like. 8-o:lol:

Congrats on your quick success with the e-cig. The 801 is a nice model, and any easy step into the JantyStick, I would imagine. I've heard of very few people who don't enjoy the manual. For most folks, once they try a manual, it's hard to go back to an automatic. :)

I know I'm not alone in finding that it's not just the nicotine that I'm addicted to . . . it's the physical act of inhaling, hand to mouth, all that stuff. So it's not surprising that I tended to vape A LOT when I first started. You're right that the higher nicotine levels can get to be a bit too much if you're vaping a lot.

A lot of us wind up vaping primarily lower level nicotine solutions (or no nic) and then spiking occasionally with higher nicotine concentrations when the cravings hit. So don't dilute all of your 24 mg--maybe take a bit and dilute it and hold some back at the full 24 for spiking. ;)

If you want to play with some zero nic, you can quite easily make some of your own. Just visit the DIY section to get some ideas of some easy recipes. DIY e-liquid - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

LungOyster

May 31, 2009
I think you're perfectly normal, Oyster!
I feel that way myself, as I am expecting several deliveries in the next week, a Blu kit included.
I hope the Blus were in stock when you ordered, there has been some shipping delays from them.

Sadly the Blu kit is out of stock. I'm expecting to wait two or three weeks. Tempted to go down the mall and see if they have any e-cigs on the stands, that I've read here, are in some places. Alas the second I step foot in a mall it sucks my will to live, which is somewhat ironic.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Sadly the Blu kit is out of stock. I'm expecting to wait two or three weeks. Tempted to go down the mall and see if they have any e-cigs on the stands, that I've read here, are in some places. Alas the second I step foot in a mall it sucks my will to live, which is somewhat ironic.

Oh, please don't do that. If you're really anxious to try something, you can pick up very inexpensive sets online, and have them within a few days. Much more reasonably priced and quick delivery.

My favorite for quick, free shipping, good product and very nice price is Widows Bead Work - Home. No, not an advertisement--I have many vendors on my "favorite" list. :) I've never once had a bad order from The Widow, and she always ships out quickly. She's out of stock on the DSE901 starter sets, but the Joy 510 is in stock for $50 (which includes shipping), and it's a beauty. In fact, it might be good enough to cause you to cancel your Blu order. ;)

Anyway, I just hate to see anyone feeling forced to go to the mall when there are other alternatives out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread