got my first pv finally!!!!!!!!! need help though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoothcannibal

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
denver colorado
okay. didn't get the kr8 like i wanted for xmas. its the xhale02 from 7-11. it's not a bad unit at all. the throat hit is way more harsh than a analog for sure. i ilke it a lot. let it sit next to my car speakers with it blaring and it's at least a vac switch instead of a sound switch. they have deals where the carts are 15 bucks for 10.

i've hit my first cartridge at least 50-60 times and its still going.

i already am starting to hate analogs. and that's after about two hours of use. i feel like this is going to be a hella easy transition.

tried looking it up on here but i can't find it. looking to see if anyone knows what the generic model so i can get some supplies for it. it is a three piece automatic. i might order the kr8 but i think i might stick with this one for a while.

smoothcannibal

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
denver colorado
well i noticed on a full charge i got about 2.5 - 3 hrs of fairly heavy vaping. my after meal experience was nice. and i am still satisfied with using this after taking a shot. i'm quite happy with it. i need extra batteries of course.

cool that thread answered my question. i can use it with the m401 parts. so that's what i'm going to be ordering. i like the three piece design. didn't think i would but i do.

i'm still amazed on how the throat hit is. like an unfiltered analog. my girlfriend already wants one. she's quitting and the patch isn't workign for her. after i actually got her to listen to what i've learned on here she finally got what i was talking about. so i've already made one convert. i've had less than one cig in a day so far. only because i'm comparing it to my pv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread