Got my first e cig in the mail today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykkelspruce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
A Big City
I got my first e cig today. I thought it wasn't coming cause I read some aweful reviews on dinodirect but it got here in about 8 days in perfect condt.

It's a health e-cigarette. The one with the 7 cart charge pack. I know a lot of you think this is a pile of crap but it works great. Lots of vapor which is still kinda warm which I like. And I'm using liberty flights juice in it.

Not that fond of the juice but I think as a noob I expected it to really taste like camel lights.

Anyway I'm happy I got it and hope to quit analogs forever.

And one day I'm sure I'll get a 510 so don t hate on me to much ha.

Thanks guys!

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
Congrats!! I'm really new to this as well so I don't know what a health e-cigarette is, but the 7 cart charge pack sounds interesting.

I started with a 510 which got delivered on Saturday, and I haven't had an analog since :)
If your goal is to quit, you can do it! Seriously, if I can, anyone can - been a lifelong smoker and this is the only thing that's worked. I honestly didn't expect it to work instantly, but it did!

Go easy on yourself. Don't beat yourself up if it takes you some time to taper off your analogs. It's a process and there's a learning curve. I'm definitely still learning, but I like it!

I wasn't crazy about the e-juice I ordered with my starter kit - but I looked around on here, read some reviews and I'm now waiting for some new e-juice to be delivered. I think e-juice is something subjective, everyone's taste buds are different and it may take a few tries to find something you really like.

Good Luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread