Got Hype?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
So I got two bottles of AVE juice on a trade. Never tried AVE juice before. Tried the C&D and didn't care for it. Few days later, I dripped Hype on an atty and was like wow! Went to the site and looked up what it was (I didn't know). MMMMMMM peach and melon together. I mostly taste peach. Liked it so decided let it be the first flavor I put in my new J Tank. Pain in the .... that was but that's another story for another time.

Am almost through the second tank of today......I just vaped Hype all day! I'm coming back to vaping from analogs again. Sooooooo happy with Hype I decided to try a couple of other flavors and I placed an order, they will be in later today :) Dying to try Cravelope and so upset I forgot to order it along with the other flavors I did order. Anyhow very happy and wanted to post to express my enjoyment of this juice. Hope the others will satisfy me like this one has, pretty sure I'm here for the long haul ;)

Last edited:

michael69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
London
not really feeling the hype with hype at the moment... may change though.
hated Strawberry Cheesecake and Blueberry Crumble at first, now getting to like them. English Toffee so far a definite no for me; again, who knows!
caramel kicker a bit so-so (can't get much flavour even at 24mg), ditto christy's capp (although I quite like this)
Massive chocolate mint is just like an after dinner mint, so goes nice.. well, after dinner!
Chai, not for me I don't think.
Rafalicious... ok, but nothing special imo.

so, Boba's is absolutely top of the tree for me - LOVE this one!

(Gorilla is no.2, but not in same league)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread