Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
For anyone still searching for the all-day tobacco e-juice, the USA Lab Made line from Goodejuice is worth a try. I've been vaping the High Octane, Full Throttle, M-Type Lite and Bull Durham for a few days now and have enjoyed them. This is a custom line from Goodejuice with a nice clear appearance. The 60PG/40VG mix (and I suspect the lack of tobacco extraction process) make these liquids a good deal thinner than the House Brewed line.

At this point I would love to delve into a detailed analysis of the flavor nuances of each of the variations I tried, but frankly I'm not very good at discerning individual flavors. What I can tell you is that all of them are good clean tobacco flavors that are easy to get stuck on. The Goodejuice product page states that they were going for the perfect tobacco taste and I'd say they got pretty close. Particularly on the exhale, these remind me of the taste of a cigarette. Throat hit is good and vapor production is excellent.

The 30ml comes in a glass dropper bottle and at $15 is a good value for a custom made e-liquid. 3ml sample bottles are also available and come in a standard plastic squeeze bottle. For those who like tobaccos, these are definitely worth a try.

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
I would lean towards the Full Throttle for the best kick, although the High Octane is a close second. I also like many of the House Brewed line that you mentioned, With Patriot being my favorite. That line is just a little to thick and heavy for my tastes and the USA Lab juices are a nice compliment to them. Let me know if you try some, I'd like to hear your take on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread