Good fruit flavoured ADV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syakster

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Hey everyone,

Wanted to see if you guys could help suggest some good fruit flavoured juices for me.

I'm looking for fruit flavours that are not cream based (people always recommend something along the lines of strawberries and cream).

I do enjoy myself some cream, but I can't vape a whole tank of it in a day. I'd much prefer sweet fruit flavours for my ADV.

So now I am on a hunt for the perfect fruit flavoured juice, with no throat hit. I like them smooth and subtly sweet. Preferably with good vapor production.

My current favourite is a local Malaysian juice that is peach bubble gum flavoured. However, after trying out a few imported brands lately, I realised that the flavour in our local juices taste very superficial. I want something that tastes like the actual fruit, not their candy counterparts.

I'm not so picky on what fruit I vape, but I prefer to stay away from bananas, papayas and honeydew.

Hope you guys can recommend me some good ones because I'm ready to make an order.

Cheers!

NeoPagan

Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
I was recently surprised to find that I like The Standard's Frankenvape, which is a kiwi and marshmallow flavor. I subscribe to two monthly services (Craft Vapery and ZampleBox, but I know there are others) that send juices (you pick how many) based on a flavor profile you submit. For me, at least, it's a great way to try new flavors I wouldn't have chosen myself. I NEVER would have picked kiwi and marshmallow!

I've also been happy with many of the single fruit flavors from Vista Vapors (pineapple is a current favorite). I keep a bottle of their vanilla ice cream flavor on hand, too, for when I want to mix the fruits with something creamy. That way, you always have a choice :)

Good luck finding the perfect ADV!

HaidaMan

Jul 9, 2015
My favorite all day vape, and possibly my all time favorite to date, is Kamikaze Kate by Spit Fire. The website describes it as a "delicious blend of kiwi and tropical peach". I definitely get more peach than kiwi, but I wouldn't say it's just peach flavored. It's certainly a blend, just more peach tones. I actually get a hint of some other sweet tropical fruits, maybe pineapple or mango? It's so subtle though that I just can't name it, but it's such a complex well rounded flavor that it can't just be kiwi and peach, you know?

It's a mellow sweet vape, but not candy sweet. You get the sweet peach on your tongue on the inhale, and then on the exhale you catch the blend of whatever is in there to make it "tropical". It's like vaping a delicious fruity cocktail. I actually bought a bottle in 5mg nicotine (I usually vape 12mgs, but their's is 0, 5, 10, 15, etc), because I chain vape it in the evenings while watching TV. I can't put it down. If given the chance to eat a handful of skittles or vape Kamikaze Kate, I'd probably go for the vape. And I LOVE skittles. LOL

It is, however, 100% VG. Not sure if that's a deal breaker for you or not, but certainly worth trying.

AND, sometimes I'll add a few drops of my Piña Colada to it, and it changes the flavor profile entirely. If you could imagine a good peach daiquiri that is light on the rum, but is sweet and full of fresh peaches, and then you add some coconut cream or coconut milk to it, that would be a close description, however, it's not creamy at all (I'm not a fan of creamy juices). The pineapple from the Piña Colada doesn't really come through, but that's just because the Piña Colada juice I have is heavy on the coconut. In fact, I have that blend wicking up right now.

My second favorite, which is what I'm vaping right now as I type this, is the house juice made for one of my local vape shops called Tropical Fruit Punch. I then add like 2 drops of a menthol juice I have that I got in the wrong nicotine level by accident (18 instead of 12). It just gives it a fresh inhale/exhale. The tropical fruit punch is good its own right and I only tried it with the menthol ("Ice Breaker" by the same company) because I wanted to find a way to use up the 18mg stuff. Plus, I saw reviews for other fruit juices that describe them as having a "fresh kick" or a "fresh exhale", so I wanted to try and create that, and I did, perfectly (I think lol). In fact, when I'm out of the wrong nicotine menthol, I'll get more in the right strength so I can keep making that blend. It's soooooooo yummy. It definitely has more punch than the Kamikaze Kate. Almost tart in comparison. Hard to describe it, it's not as mellow, but it's good and I could suck on it all day too.

Their house juice is called Smoke Smart

Hope this helped. I've never reviewed juices before, or for that matter even tried to describe juice flavors to anyone. I only know one other person who vapes, and she's a casual vaper who ONLY vapes cinnamon and won't touch anything else, so I've never wasted my time trying to explain either one to her.

Good luck! If you try anything, try the Kamikaze Kate. Of all the full line up reviews for Spit Fire that I've watched and read, Kamikaze Kate is always the favorite.

Edited to add: with the Kamikaze Kate, the fruit flavors taste like actual fruit. It's not candy like at all. The Tropical Fruit Punch from Smoke Smart has a more artificial fruit punch flavor. Maybe that's the "punch" I was trying to describe between that and the Kamikaze Kate - a slight candy-ish flavor. But it's not over the top. It kind of reminds me of tropical punch crystal light (the low calorie drink powder mix).

Get the Kamikaze Kate. Seriously. If every other company closed their doors and the only way to keep vaping was to use that juice for the rest of my life, I'd totally be ok with that. LOL It's soooooooo good.

Edited again to add (sorry), that the 100% VG Kamikaze Kate wicks up fine in my nautilus mini. I had issues with having to re-prime a lot, but that's because I fell asleep with it in my hand 2 nights in a row (I told you, I chain vape it while watching TV and sleep with the darn stuff LMAO) so it was laid on its side all night long. Since being left sitting upright so the coil is always submerged I haven't had that problem again. Nor have I had problems with it gunking up my coils. The coil that's in there now is 17 days old.

Last edited:

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
If you want a sweet fruit, I would recommend Jungle Fever by Ruthless. It is pineapple and mango with a bit of citrus. The citrus is very subtle and helps to tone down the dominant flavor of the pineapple. It is 90VG but not thick at all (I believe they thin it with distilled water. Works great in a tank. I'm currently using it in a Subtank Mini with the vertical OCC. While sweet, it doesn't gunk the coil much. I've gone through easily 50 ml before I needed to change the coil.

My absolute favorite though (not as sweet) is Lotus Petal by Bamboo Elixir. It is a kiwi peach tea with hibiscus. It tastes like a fruit flavored herbal tea. It is only 60VG, but with the right set up it can chuck some serious clouds.

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
My personal favorite is German flavors Dragons breath. It's a fruity mix that's hard to get tired of, you'll get a diffrent taste each puff basicly.
Other then that any fruit flavor from Germanflavor i've found is spot on, more so than most other brands.
Most, if not all of them are silky smooth and very tasteful without tasting artificial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread