Good European suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarzan

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
Hi.

With an e-cig ban supposedly underway in the UK, a bunch of us Danish vapers who have so far relied on the UK might soon find ourselves in need of alternative suppliers.

So, does anyone have any experience with other European suppliers that ship to Scandinavia? I'm looking for (of course) quality liquid in a reasonable tobacco flavour (something close to TW's "tobacco" or "camel"), as well as 510 parts, although I might consider other brands if they're similar in awesomeness.

Please help!

brandon555

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2010
Wisconsin
I know nothing of any European suppliers except TW.

Did you consider any Chinese suppliers? I've ordered several times from Heaven-Gifts and E Cigarette Mart and have always had good results.

If you plan on stocking up consider Heaven-Gifts... Its 9 bucks for a 30ml bottle of juice and their spare parts are reasonable too.

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
@37 / ebnferro is a dutch heaven-gifts reseller.
@37

similar products and a few "special" mods ( Screwdriver modders will remember the top of the flashlights they disposed ? )has dailysmoke : dailysmoke
i never ordered myself, but the feedback on the german forum i use is positive.

@nicadd, greetz ;)

janty france is also a good place for quality hardware.
https://france.jantyworld.com/

Last edited:

Tarzan

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
The E-Cigarette Mart order has been sent, we'll see if it makes it all the way. Heaven-Gifts rejected my order, though, as they claim almost all packages shipped to Denmark are seized in customs. The East Mall order is pending shipment.

I ordered from Janty France although their prices seemed high when I had just been checking out the Chinese suppliers. ;)

So we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread