Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
BeanTown
These are my 3 ADV's that I never get sick of:

Sweet Tooth by Alpha Vape - Vanilla Snickerdoodle

Peanut Butter Nom Nom by Vapor Chef

Five Bucks by Indigo Vapor (Caramel Macchiato)

These are not really 'cheap' vendors.. but you get what you paid for..

personally I tried a few flavors from Juice Mafia and I wasn't impressed..

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
The strongest juices I have found so far are from Alice in Vapeland. Good flavors, just strong. Good luck to you. I have started mixing my own and my favorite flavorings is Creme Brulee. Now that is tasty.

Welcome to ecf and happy vaping. Wonderful people here that actually want to help you anyway they can. That is what is so wonderful about ecf. :)

Anubuk

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2014
A mountain top in Northern Ohio
Alice in Vapeland - Cupcake city
White Rabbit
Fifteen foot falls

Big Willie's Custard

Ahlusion - Banana cream pie
Caramel wild wood
Maple Dream

Seduce Juice - Snickerdoodledoo

Vape Dudes - Butterscotch pudding
Turtle cheesecake
Vanilla Nilla
Root beer float

Halo - Belgian Cocoa
Cafe mocha

Indigo Vapers - Dreamcake

These are my personal favorite with AIV, Ahlusion, and Seduce Juice being my favorite of my favorites.

And welcome to EFC!

shellro07

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2013
Colorado, USA
Nicoticket's Creme Brûlée and Custard's Last Stand are amazing especially when mixed with Grandma's Cinnamon Danish and Snickerdoodle, although those are also outstanding on their own. Heather's Heavenly Vapes' Cin City is a cinnamon roll that I can't ever be without. Alice in Vapeland's Lemon Loves Cake and Twas Brillig are also amazing. Highbrow's Cheesecake Torte is great, as is Ahlusion's Sweet Surrender (and others from Ahlusion........they make some outstanding, realistic tasting e-liquid). Good luck!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I can second a lot of these. Indigo Dreamcake is good, Alice in Vape Lemon Loves cake is good, Highbrows Cheesecake Torte is good. Of all the ones mentioned so far Sweet Surrender By AHLusion is the best of them. The Plume Room's Cinnamon Sweetroll and Ahlusions Pineapple Upside Down Cake are two ore fav dessert vapes. Jerry's Juice By Steam Juice is a mouthful of creamy goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread