Status
Not open for further replies.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
I was in san antonio TX over the weekend and visited 2 shops there. first Coval vapes, great service and when I asked them where could I find a sally's to get some rayon a client vaper gave me at least 10 feet for free. great!!!
but then...
I went to another shop (I won't name) they had a great selection of high end juice and a lot of mech clones and rebuildables, the staff where great but there was just one thing wrong here. the second I came in the place stank to (insert illegal plant here), I mean it smelled like 20 teenagers have been smoking at the same time for a few hours in a really confined space.

I hate when people associate vaping to that but a B&M doing it is just the best thing the FDA wants

genesishep

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vermont, USA
www.t3chlust.com
I have a shop near me that caters more to that client then me. They have a ton of "specialty pipes" and sell more e- juice with 0 nic as a flavor enhancer for "tobacco" then for the smoker moving on from cigs.
Illegal use is discussed out in the open, more so since a recent law change. I have no issue with those who use it, I just don't like the idea of a b&m shop/customer bring grouped into categories if they shop there. Best bet is to avoid the place.

~ Genesis

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." Mark Twain

- Sent from Tapatalk from my Moto X.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
brick and mortar as a physical shop

It stands for Brick and Mortor. (The materials a building is made of :)

Darn.... All the B&M's near me are made of Structural Steel, Glass, and a Synthetic Plaster; Does that mean I don't have any B&M's but have SSG&SP's? :)

lol okay, thanks guys. What if the ones around me are Stucco? Just messing.

But to the matter at hand. It's an interesting situation here in Colorado now since marijuwania is now legalized and it's up to business owners whether they condone the use of marijuwania in their shops or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread