Gold Plated Griffin and it's amazing! You won't believe the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8Scott

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
Ifaitoldzya, Umytszlapmi
Okay,
I have been ogling these for a year, back when "The Vaper's Knoll" was called "Vapor.....". They changed their name due to it's controversial but hysterical name.

But,they were a $25 dollar item. So I just kept ogling.

Other day I got wondering how their re-fit was coming along and couldn't believe what I saw. Their amazing and beautiful E.O.D. ("End of Days") gold plated Vulcan/Griffin/Gen/DID. Beautiful!

For a whopping six dollars and fifty cents!

Take a looksie here:

Atomizers : The E.O.D - Gold Plated Rebuildable Tank - End of Days Atomizer

and the video they made quite a while back on making it functional:

So, very obviously, you'd be wise to partake in the remaining stock, like quick. At this price, well, it speaks for itself.

I was told a week ago that they only had about 40 remaining.

Gr8Scott

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
Ifaitoldzya, Umytszlapmi

Yeah the drip tip looks like a perfect match. The mod? Maybe. My only hesitation is fasttech's shipping has lagged a little bit.

Our U.S. vendors deserve a medal for how quick they take care of us. Got me used to ordering one night and having product in 3 or 4 working days.

That good old American leading spirit still lives on ( in the vaping community at least). Even if it did originally get made in China.

Anyhow, I am diggin the bling factor!

Ohio Points

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
O-HI-O
Thanks for the heads up about these The E.O.D - Gold Plated Rebuildable Tank !

I got mine today ( haven't had a chance to use it yet) it's beautiful, good weight and it was already set up with SS mesh wick and coil...how cool is that, as especially I am new to RBAs and having one all ready to go will definitely help.

Plus I picked up one of their maple colored Mechanical E-Pipes, works great! and 34ml. of Dark and Mellow, boy does that juice grow on you...

Very satisfied with Vaper's Knoll prices and all around, will be ordering from them again.

Gr8Scott

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
Ifaitoldzya, Umytszlapmi
Got it a few days ago. I have been trying to build a micro coil on it with a cotton wick instead of ss mesh. I am having wicking problems. I have seen people do this with other genny types. Anyone have any suggestions for better wicking besides ss mesh?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I have had nothing but greasy fingers and dry-hits with cotton in the DID/Genny. This thread here claims some success with cotton;

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/rebuildable-atomizer-systems/441498-ekowool-genesis.html

but thanx to Ohio Points' post I just realized my Gold gennys were also, thankfully, preset with mesh. They've been sitting in their boxes now and all this time I didn't think to open up the top and look !:p:D:facepalm:

I have some Ekowool I might try. Just never could get the cotton to wick enough for some reason. Now If I use it (cotton threaded) as an RDA if kind of half-azz works, but not quite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread