&
many more
flavor options to Choose!

SSV2
:smokie:

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ah tpoulton ... we meet again. I just responded to your post about Elite batts. Like I said "over there" I've been getting stuff from CigEasy for over two years.

My criteria for cartos (in order of what I think is important) are Flavor, TH, and Vapor. Recently when I was seriously in 808 mode I vaped Gold Label and Mini Elite cartos. Those cartos Do The Job. I have to say though I tend to like the Elite cartos more ... primarily because I can put twice as much juice in them. But if you're set on using 1ml cartos ... you can't go wrong with CigEasy's Gold Label Deluxe.

tpoulton

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
Rochester, NY
Ah tpoulton ... we meet again. I just responded to your post about Elite batts. Like I said "over there" I've been getting stuff from CigEasy for over two years.

My criteria for cartos (in order of what I think is important) are Flavor, TH, and Vapor. Recently when I was seriously in 808 mode I vaped Gold Label and Mini Elite cartos. Those cartos Do The Job. I have to say though I tend to like the Elite cartos more ... primarily because I can put twice as much juice in them. But if you're set on using 1ml cartos ... you can't go wrong with CigEasy's Gold Label Deluxe.

Thank you bobalex

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Stock Update: Gold Label Deluxe pre-filled cartomizers (all flavors) should be back in stock soon!:toast:

Most 808 Gold Label Deluxe Carts still available now in 16mg and 24mg strength

SSV2

They're here.............:toast:

EMPTY DIY GOLD LABEL DELUXE CARTOMIZERS

&

ENTIRE LINE OF FLAVORED 808 CARTOMIZERS

All Flavors in 24 mg and 16 mg are now available!

GOLD LABEL DELUXE CARTOMIZERS

:thumb:
Checkitcheckit out!

SSV2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread