• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Going to try this again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
I just "restarted" this group tonight, as it seems all the posts from last night went POOF.....

Yes I'm a female bug....My intro is in the other thread. Hope the other members start to post soon. I'll see if there is a way to send out a mass message to them to let them know we are back in business...

At least for now anyway....

Welcome to ECF Singles...I'm guessing you are male?

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
Your Music or mine? Opps I just looked at the clock and it's about that time I need to find a pillow on work nights....

Can I get a rain check? But up here in the frozen tundra it's more like an ice check....

Oh and while you are here...please take a moment and introduce yourself on the other thread. Id did and it didn't hurt a bit.

Last edited:
How about cranking up some The Mad Capsule Markets? Or just play some Twisted Sister and instead of moshing kinda just rock out? So is this the place a twice divorced 31 year old male can flirt with the ladies even though he knows and every one else knows there is 0 chance in Hell he would actualy be given a chance to hook up? I would try to impress you ladies with the fact I ride motorcyles and own two but uh one is a 2006 Honda Rebel (hey I got it for the gas milage like 70mpg) and a Vintage 1982 Yamaha XJ650 Maxim (a nice 4 cylinder cruiser) so yeah no thunder there. I live out in the country in south central IL. Yes I drive a tractor a John Deere 5520.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread