Going Tank crazy! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. About a week ago I bought a starter kit and have been cigarette free since. I've been doing my best to research what tanks will work the best with my eGo-c 900mah fixed voltage battery. I've been reading that the kanger mini protank 2 would work but i'd like to know that I have other choices. Here are some of the tanks I've been checking out. Will any of these other tanks work with my particular battery:

Kanger ProTank 3 - 510
Kanger Aerotank - 510
Kanger Mini GeniTank - 510
Kanger GeniTank Mega - 510
Aspire Nautilus 5ML Tank w/ Adjustable Airflow System - 510

Will these tanks diminish my 900mah's battery life a lot quicker or does that all go based upon the OHMs?

If you've got other suggestions for tanks, please let me know!

Also, list any advantages, disadvantages, or pros/cons you've had with them, please.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Any 510 or ego threaded tank will work...the larger ones will look top heavy and out of place on a standard ego but they will work. On my ego sized batteries I prefer protank II minis and Evod tanks. (the original single coil versions). Everyone has their favorite tank, but I use the PT mini and Evod because they can be easily rebuilt.

The battery life will depend on ohms. Lower ohms, less battery life...but the difference between 1,8 ohms and 2.5 ohms isn't all that noticeable. If you are using 2.5 ohms and get 7 hours on a 900 mah batt, maybe you will get 6-6 1/2 hours with 1.8 ohms. Nothing drastic.

Some more tanks that would suit your battery size would be the Kanger MOW and the Aspire Nautilus mini. Both have adjustable air and are pretty sleek. We have them both and they work quite well with their respective newer coils.

Like facedown said the two mini's. I use the full size nautilus on a spinner 2 for work but that is more because i have to use the steel tube at work and can't check my juice level. I love that tank but everybody has their own preferences though so if you can try some tanks.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
You can also use a 15mm IBTanked on an ego type battery, they look good .... I happen to like carto tanks --- my cartos last longer than store bought coils in clearos and are not leaky and seem more dependable

this is a standard size, but you can also use XL size (a little taller tank that holds more juice)

2n1idkw.jpg

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Can't go wrong with the Protank II, solid tanks and the coils are easy to rebuild.

If you want a more pensized tank, check out the Kanger EVOD Glass, or Smoktech T-Dux 2.0/3.0. I have the smoktech t-dux 3.0, and which it is clearly a 3ml ripoff of the EVOD glass but its a solid performer for a $8 tank. The dual coil cores are also "inspired" by the updated kanger dual coils. Either can be used with the T-Dux, older kanger dual coils work in it too, I just tested that last night.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Nightshard

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2013
Israel
The type of tank you use doesn't effect your battery life, the resistance of the coil you use in it does.
If you're already ready to jump to the next phase after only one week, you should consider getting a proper VV/VW mod.

Out of the your list, the one I liked the most was the aerotank.
Personally I don't use any tanks anymore, I use RDAs and all my tanks and RTAs are sitting in a drawer, never to see the light of day again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread