Not open for further replies.

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
Hi all -
I have only been vaping about a week, and just ordered a GLV3 Mini. I had questions about what I will need when it finally gets here .....
I ordered my 3 with top and bottom feed, but have no clue how to drip, so will probably use cartos. I have some Boge 510s, I think about 2.7-2.8 resistance. Should I get the LR cartos? The GLV site recommends really low resistance cartos, but some posters have said they like/use the regular resistance ones.

I don't want to mess my new baby up, so could use some advise .....

Thanks

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
BluSwatch,

I too am an atty only user, but with that being said the ohm rating regardless of atty or carto is really a personal preference. When vaping at 3.7 I like the lower ohms as I feel the throat hit and flavor are just so much better. Again YMMV. The vape is a bit warmer at the lower ohms.

If you use the bottom feed, you're really not dripping......you're bottom feeding ;)

I have mine that works both ways and haven't tried it for dripping yet and I received it July 29th. I was strictly a dripper until the GLV3 hit my hands.

IMO the cartos subdue the flavor of the juice. I've tried all different ways to vape and if the GLV3 is not in my hand my other GLV2 is and I drip with that.

Hope this helps.

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
I was asking a friend about the "top feed" part of it, I saw the vid on how to feed the tube to the black tip .... and she said that was dripping (?) .....
I am the type of person where I would need to sit with someone and watch what they do. So far I can fill a carto and screw it on ..... that's about it. :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread