Scottes

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Boston, MA
scottesrum.com
2 RCR123A's (3v's) put out 6+ V
So there is enough V to power at 5V/
Yes, but there's not enough power when the resistor is taken into account.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/greatlakesvapor/45047-glv-5v-resistor-regulator.html

Jaybird said:
it uses a 1 ohm 2watt resistor. on a full charge iv gotten 5.2v-5.7v readings from the meter . 8.3v..ish from 2 charged batteries before they go in, so id say x2 3.v=6v. batteries would be about 3.5v-4.v.. ish . if you drop under that it wont work.

lawnman3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
largo fl
i sent my 5 volt glv to jay for repairs the switch sent it last week priority mail just recived it today ... told jay please repair it and send me a pm for the price of the repair work well i recived it back priority mailed to find it in awsome shape and it is working like new again but .. jay never sent me a pm on the price for the repairs done on it .. thank you jay for the fast repair service and sending it back priority mail just the best guy out there fast service in my opp and it is better than before ...thank you jaybird for the great job on the glv lawnman3 :cool::cool::cool:outstanding guy that jaybird

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
i sent my 5 volt glv to jay for repairs the switch sent it last week priority mail just recived it today ... told jay please repair it and send me a pm for the price of the repair work well i recived it back priority mailed to find it in awsome shape and it is working like new again but .. jay never sent me a pm on the price for the repairs done on it .. thank you jay for the fast repair service and sending it back priority mail just the best guy out there fast service in my opp and it is better than before ...thank you jaybird for the great job on the glv lawnman3 :cool::cool::cool:outstanding guy that jaybird

He did the same for me on a repair and I offered to pay..
I think he has great service!

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com

He did the same for me on a repair and I offered to pay..
I think he has great service!

Thanks that means a lot to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread