510 to 510 Extender

I use the sealed adapter. And a 3 ohm Boge for the GLV2

Slot-Tech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
California
I haven't got my GLV2 yet it's shipping this Monday!!
But a friend of mine has one and he put 2 510 to 510 adapters on it to make up for the depth on a cone atty, filled a Tank cartridge with juice and it works like a champ.
I tried this as well with my Big KaZoo box mod and it works as well.
SR atty not LR

Oops I thought you ment a tank like Ego or Tornado.

Last edited:

monarch79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Just signed the papers to adopt my first GLV... Super stoked!

I've been using the Liquinator for a while now (it's freakin awesome) and the only complaint that I have with it is how loosely it holds on to the carto, such that if I were to use it on my eGo (out of desperation) it would slip down the atty connector to the cone mount! That would place the atty/carto connection inside the Liquinator, which would be serious bad news... I only use box mods (since I don't have my GLV yet) so it isn't an issue right now, but it seems like the same thing would happen with the 510 extender...

My ACTUAL QUESTION is: does your Liquinator try to slide down the adapter like it does on an eGo, or does yours just fit tighter than mine? I was thinking of picking up an extender, and placing an ultrathin washer between the extender and the carto to keep the ol Liquinator where it should be... Anybody try this yet? Or is my Liquinator just sloppy loose? (Like your mom)

Sorry about the 'your mom' joke, but most of you laughed at it. And you! The one not laughing! Stop taking your mom so seriously, you're a big boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread