Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
I received my sample pack of juice from Ms T yesterday...some of the flavors were made just for the GLV . I was blown away by the awesome flavor , and the great vapor production. Ms T takes a lot of pride in what she does,I can tell by the fact that when I opened the box it was full of fresh popcorn, and bottles of juice,....How cool is that? Thats the kind of person I want to make the signature juice for the GLV . I am having a hard time nailing down 3 favorites, witch is a great problem to have btw. You will be able to purchase these new flavors very soon in single bottles ,and in the nice looking bottle buddy Ms T sells. In the mean time check out her site Ms Ts Bakery Essentials Inc. her juice is great.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I am writing with the permission of Jay. (have to say that LOL)

This is my first Signature Flavor Customer and I am so excited to create them Special Just For You!

This Signature Flavor/s will ONLY be purchased from GLV! WoooT!

I am so excited! WOOOHOO!! Let's Get Started!

Smooches To Ya
Ms T

PS BTW That package is on its way. Sent out today
and the link is Ms Ts Bakery Essentials we are moving tonight to the new site mentioned above.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
Here's my Ms ts stash
IMG_3688.jpg

OmahaVapor

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Omaha, NE
Next week I will have Ms Ts custom made flavors in stock. Check out the website to see the new flavors Ms T made for the GLV.
Thats great to hear. I really want to try the watermelon bubble gum with my GLV and GLV2 that I have on order. Couldnt have picked a better juice supplier.

OmahaVapor

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Omaha, NE
I have been vaping the watermelon for a few days and I love it. There is an issue tho....my bottle is getting empty lol
I know the feeling about the empty bottles from Ms. T's. My friend and I just went in on an order together a couple days ago. My OJ is almost gone. Had to order 30ml's of it this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread