Glassomizer on a Reg 650 Evod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCity901

Apr 6, 2014
Memphis, TN
Ok... so I just ventured into vaping not too long ago. I have a Evod Starter kit and so far have been very pleased with it. My question is this. When I ordered my setup I didn't realize that a lot of juices out there may cause harm to plastic/ poly-carbonate tanks. I started looking up "glass" tanks that I may be able to use with my Evod 650 Batteries. So I wanted to get a Mini Pro Tank 2 but I read a few places that I would need a VV device (Evod Twist, Ego Twist etc...) in order to use it and it work properly. But on the other hand I have seen kits that include a Mini Pro Tank 2 along with a standard non VV Evod 650 Battery. I have looked everywhere for the answer to this as I don't want to order something that will not work right. ANY info on this at all will be much helpful!!!...

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
mini Protanks work fine on regular batteries.

(2nd thread on this sort of query today.... I wonder what's going on...?)

I would choose the 1.8ohm atomizers over the 2.0+

You'll be fine. They're good too. (mini Protanks). :)

- - -

Oh, hold on... edit... maybe some of the confusion is related to the more modern dual-coils (mPT v.3) ..... they're not so good at regular power, that's true.

anybody?

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Yeah they're great, and small enough not to look weird on that little 650. I've only ever used mine when I had my vv/vw set quite low (early morning), and it worked fine; I'm sure it probably would work equally well if I had it turned up high. Seems to be a quality piece of hardware.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread