GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #99 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
7/11

Storm is gone but still getting rain and some wind so haven't put everything back in place yet. Didn't hear about any serious problems but haven't been looking much.

The-Guest-Greeting-Pine-Tree.jpg

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
7/11 - 1: Good morningnight all, how do I say this?.... Hmm...... Okay I shall start with myself. Are there Christians who act badly? of course, is it all; by no means. Are there people who act badly in other religions or beliefs? Yes, but not all.

The few do not dictate the action of the many. If one word is made illegal to say, and then a phrase; then another word and phrase will be taken later, and so it goes on forever. If an image is taken away, and it continues forever; then all history is lost.

I am not sure how to say this correctly..... If you know tiggs, you know I do not condone hate. If you know tiggs you know I would save all of mankind. If you know me, I am tolerant of all peaceful people. If you have ever felt that a government or entity suppressed you, or is suppressing you, then you have fought or fight for your rights, dang tiggs come up with the right words....

Just as the rainbow is used today to show freedom, people used this to show freedom. Do not let one, or a few; use this as hate to dictate the many.
freedomIII.png
:tumble:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
7/11
You do not need to flap a symbol about to learn history. I would no more fly the Virginia Battle Flag while reading about the South than I would fly the Third Reich flag while learning about Germany.

My eVic VT is "Out for delivery." WOOT!
13e36b15802a5dd312830bce400820fb.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
7/11
You do not need to flap a symbol about to learn history. I would no more fly the Virginia Battle Flag while reading about the South than I would fly the Third Reich flag while learning about Germany.

My eVic VT is "Out for delivery." WOOT!
13e36b15802a5dd312830bce400820fb.jpg
7/11 - 3: Good, the debate begins... all is welcome. Shall we forget the Reich flag? Not hate, but history.
:):);):tumble:
Of all Shawn I would like to have this debate with you....

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
sipping-coffee.gif

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

I know not to take any pics of it while I'm nude :p

SmileyCoolThumbsUp.gif
AND - If by chance Ya' forget, just remember that ECF TOS forbids any and all lude and/or lascivious pictures being posted . . . Which I am so sure that one would be . . . Just Sayin' . . . :facepalm:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

See You Later . . .

2005-02-21_095824_bone_wave_animation.gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I had something to say already to post, however I am being stopped by ECF for some strange reason from posting it here . . . SO - Basically, here it is in a nutshell . . .

@tiggerrts & @Shawn Hoefer . . .

I am going to ask very strongly that this discussion be moved into "The Lounge" where the same discussion about this is already going on or to PM's/Conversations . . .

AND - That goes for EVERYONE ! ! !

Also - "tig" - I hope that "You" will understand, however I NEED to ask that "You" Please edit your post to remove the images of those flags . . . Thanks

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/11 #2
7/11
#4I'm moving slow for everything today. Even though I slept good last night the previous 2 were messed up and are still affecting me.
..bad poetry does that to me,mac :lol:

- If by chance Ya' forget, just remember that ECF TOS forbids any and all lude and/or lascivious pictures being posted . . . Which I am so sure that one would be . . . Just Sayin' . . . :facepalm:
:lol:

birthday-flasher.gif
.....just sayin....:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread