Glad To Be Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaerez

Jan 24, 2010
Earth
Good Evening,

I recently received my 510, and I'm pleased to say that I'll never return to analogs. I stumbled onto this site about a week ago while researching eCigs; the community here appears active, inventive, and results-oriented, which are exactly the kind of people I gravitate towards.

Again, I'm very happy to be a part of this community, and look forward to discussing the finer points of vaping with all of you.

- V

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Good Evening,

I recently received my 510, and I'm pleased to say that I'll never return to analogs. I stumbled onto this site about a week ago while researching eCigs; the community here appears active, inventive, and results-oriented, which are exactly the kind of people I gravitate towards.

Again, I'm very happy to be a part of this community, and look forward to discussing the finer points of vaping with all of you.

- V

Vaerez welcome! You made a very good choice with the 510. It is what I use exclusive at present, and I love it. Its good right out of the box, but can be made a whole lot better with a little tinkering of the carts. And lots of bigger-battery mods are fitted for the 510 atty, although I don't use any of those just yet. the 510 is a great little machine, as you've found out.

You can find out more about the 510 here: Joye 510 - E-Cigarette Forum

Kristin's thread is particularly good for all basic things 510: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ng-you-ever-wanted-know-about-your-510-a.html

Read a ton, ask lots of questions, and you will be using your PV to its excellent finest. Vape on!

k

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Yup, Welcome Aboard and you have made a good choice with our 510. And it's always good to hear that someone has done their homework and researched and found this forum to get all the answer you could possibly need before making your first purchase.

And if you've already quit analogs - Kudos to you!

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread