Glad to be here... literally and figuratively

Status
Not open for further replies.
menthol junkie here. Kools were my brand. Been cig free since Nov 2013. I bought my first Blu ecig before I went to a basketball game in the KFC Yum! center to get me through the night. Turned out it actually worked(well kinda) and I was hooked on the vapor concept. Of course the blu just didn't cut it, so I graduated to small knock-off ego 650s and cheap"ce4" tanks. and of course, that wasn't good enough. Went up to vv 1100s and evods and quit smoking for good(using 24mg). But I just desired more from my vaporizer. I was constantly charging and rotating, filling and cleaning, etc. It was consuming me, and carrying around a zip pouch with all my stuff made me feel like a smack junkie with his fix kit. I was even rebuilding the heads and rewicking them myself from videos i saw on youtube. I just got tired of the time it was taking to stay smoke free. So, enters the new era. Smoktech SiD3 with the Samsung Liths and Aspire nautilus 5ml with bvc heads. I keep it in my truck, and have 2 extra fully charged 18650s(though I rarely use them). I fill it in the morning, and it lasts ALL day without coaxing and nurturing like its predecessors. Im down to 12mg, and rarely stray from my coveted 70/30 mix of "Havana tobacco" and "menthol" from Cool Breeze (50/50). I'm eventually working down to 6mg, but in no rush. I enjoy my vaporizer. people always ask if I am going to quit this and honestly I dont know. Right now, I'm content and glad to be where I am today. almost smoke-free for a year.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Welcome aboard MrHelm :)

I was a menthol smoker as well (last brand was Camel Crush Blues) Took me a long time to get to smoke-free (started with cigalikes about 4 years ago and dabbled off and on for about 3 years before I got something that really tripped my trigger. That, and after what I'd initially spent on gear, I couldn't justify spending more on cigarettes too!) Bought my last pack on a Friday - smoked the last 3 of the pack that following Monday and haven't looked back.

Went through eGo-likes, graduated to Spinners and now VV3s and MVPs. Started rebuilding kanger heads in May and my kayfun (clones) in June. DIY juice in July..... Guess my next step is drippers and MORE POWER!!!!! :D

Congrats on your freedom - keep us posted on your new gear and if you discover any new flavors.

:edit: I don't plan on quitting vaping. It is a hobby and keeps me away from stray snacking as well :)

Enjoy the :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread