Status
Not open for further replies.

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
Good news/bad news on my end. Good news: A shiny new blue VTC showed up on my doorstep. The thing feels solid and looks good, beautiful display.

The bad news: So far, the thing doesn't work. It won't recognize any of my atomizers. I get either "no atomizer" or "atomizer short" messages. Clearly there's a 510 connection issue here, and a little digging reveals that it's not uncommon with this mod.

I'll keep fiddling, see if I can get it to fire. But while I'm super appreciative for the chance to try this mod and continue to send my thanks, I'm awfully glad right now that I won this and didn't buy it.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Good news/bad news on my end. Good news: A shiny new blue VTC showed up on my doorstep. The thing feels solid and looks good, beautiful display.

The bad news: So far, the thing doesn't work. It won't recognize any of my atomizers. I get either "no atomizer" or "atomizer short" messages. Clearly there's a 510 connection issue here, and a little digging reveals that it's not uncommon with this mod.

I'll keep fiddling, see if I can get it to fire. But while I'm super appreciative for the chance to try this mod and continue to send my thanks, I'm awfully glad right now that I won this and didn't buy it.
Thanks for the heads up and report. Still waiting for mine so fingers crossed

BettyC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2014
China
www.cvapor.com

Hi,

If it still doesn't work, please make a video to show the problem.
And send the video and S/N of it to my email.
We will forward it to manufacturer to ask for a new one.
You won't need to send the defective one back to us.

Have a nice day friend!

Betty

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
I did find a old RDA that it seems to like better. I've got it running on that atomizer now. Running a single 0.6 316L Stainless coil on a very tight IGO-W draw, 200C, 20W. Silky smooth. ;)

Thanks again Betty. Looks like these are just fussy 510s. Strange Joyetech hasn't figured out a good spring-loaded center pin after all these years.

BettyC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2014
China
www.cvapor.com
I did find a old RDA that it seems to like better. I've got it running on that atomizer now. Running a single 0.6 316L Stainless coil on a very tight IGO-W draw, 200C, 20W. Silky smooth. ;)

Thanks again Betty. Looks like these are just fussy 510s. Strange Joyetech hasn't figured out a good spring-loaded center pin after all these years.
OK... If you want, we can still try to ask for a new one.
Anything I can help, please let me know. ;)

Reactions: aceswired
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread