[GIVEAWAY] Voopoo Drag 3 & Drag X Plus - Let's Try It Out! ------- ENDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com

I'm thinking that you guys already know about the Voopoo Drag 3 and the Drag X Plus and you can't wait to try it out! Thus, we'd like to give you a chance to experience it! Let's do it!

Simple rules to enter:
1) View our website(https://www.ave40.com) and these two kits-
drag 3: https://www.ave40.com/voopoo-drag-3-177w-tc-vape-starter-kit.html
Drag X Plus: https://www.ave40.com/voopoo-drag-x-plus-100w-vape-starter-kit.html
2) Tag your friends! Join us with your friends together!
3) Comment down below! Tell us which one do you prefer by comparing their features and specifications.

PLEASE NOTE: Your comment must be more than 20 words! Otherwise, it'll not be qualified!

Disqualified Example:
1. I like the innovative design.
2. I like the PNP coils, but this just looks great.
3. I like the lines and compact size

Prizes: 2 x voopoo drag 3, 2 x Voopoo Drag X Plus.
Valid Time: Jan.19 - Jan.25

BTW, we also have two giveaways going on our social media. You can click here to join us if interested!

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Ave40
INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKLqQzAL-xW/

Ave40

----------------------------------------------UPDATED------------------------------------------

It's a great time to have all of you together here and all of your participation is deeply appreciated! We have 31 contesters this time...

La_Navidad, Nakmor Drack, Jen Bee, dunskoy, Aruones, MLEJ, Anise, Cloud-FF7, Udon, RagnarLodbrok, Steamhammer, AvaOrchid, VStorm, Conductor, smacuser, Resistance, Basilius, JSec, Gordons, CharlesL, philbh, Uranus On Fire, YDeeJay, MorganJ11, WWhite, Xeban, Aliraonz, MohamedM, AlphaLegion, Aristotel, Alphacentauri.

And CONGRATULATION to our winners!!!

@Cloud-FF7, @RagnarLodbrok, @CharlesL, @MohamedM.

WINNERS.jpg

Please DM us with your details for prize delivery!!!

See you guys next time!

Last edited:

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
It's a great time to have all of you together here and all of your participation is deeply appreciated! We have 31 contesters this time...

La_Navidad, Nakmor Drack, Jen Bee, dunskoy, Aruones, MLEJ, Anise, Cloud-FF7, Udon, RagnarLodbrok, Steamhammer, AvaOrchid, VStorm, Conductor, smacuser, Resistance, Basilius, JSec, Gordons, CharlesL, philbh, Uranus On Fire, YDeeJay, MorganJ11, WWhite, Xeban, Aliraonz, MohamedM, AlphaLegion, Aristotel, Alphacentauri.

winners-jpg.927709

See you guys next time!

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018
    #Post 3
    3) Comment down below! Tell us which one do you prefer by comparing their features and specifications.
    I'd prefer to try Drag 3, here is why:
    I like full-sized mods with dual 18650 for their long battery life and maximum power output. I don't care much about Voopoo's TPP, or Tank Pod Push, as they call it, because I have already tried their PnP pod with PnP coil heads.. I think it's almost the same. And I already have got Drag X, so what I'm interested in - is Voopoo Drag 3 mod itself with it's upgraded firmware.
    Thanks for the chance, @Justin_ting
    Goodluck to all participants!

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain

winners-jpg.927709

See you guys next time!

Wohooo!!

tenor.gif

Can't believe i won.

Thanks a bunch for the giveaway @Justin_ting , DM sent :)

Conductor

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2017
    Visited the website and reviewed the specifications of the devices.
    The unconditional choice for me is Drag X plus. I prefer compact single-battery mods and the 21700 option has an added benefit. I waited a very long time for a normal single-battery with 510 connector to appear among the excellent VOOPOO devices. But VOOPOO stubbornly produced compact devices with beautiful designs but ugly pods.
    And finally the dream came true: Drag X Plus is in the market!

@Boris bmp @Vitalis @Alex Norg

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    1.) and done.
    2.) @somdcomputerguy @MartinD @Superuser187
    3.) I prefer the Drag X over the Drag 3 due to the tight profile, the leather finish is really nice and manly looking. I have yet to try a VOOPOO product and would be very pleased to do so.

Gordons

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 13, 2020
    Johnstone
    1) View our website(https://www.ave40.com) and these two kits-
    Drag 3: https://www.ave40.com/voopoo-drag-3-177w-tc-vape-starter-kit.html
    Drag X Plus: https://www.ave40.com/voopoo-drag-x-plus-100w-vape-starter-kit.html
    2) Tag your friends! Join us with your friends together!

1) I have viewed both links
    2) @Cameron Brasher @Izan @iBloke
    3) Drag 3 preferred. It has classy design and the shape I used to hold in my hands, it must feel very solid. At some moment I thought I could try X Plus, but unfortunately I am not familiar with 21700 batteries and I have no charger for this type of batteries, and I do not charge mods through usb, unless it is a pod device. So a pair of common 18650 - thats what I need. New TPP coils look also very interesting and I suppose the will be massive vapor production when using them.
    Thanks, @Justin_ting for this chance to try something new, both devices are awesome, but I choose Drag 3.

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2020
    New Zealand
    1) Done. Nicely presented and explained
    2) @Nailz @bigbob2322 @hittman
    3) I own a Drag X and I like it, I dont mind the Drag X Plus but I think for a change I will like to try the Drag 3, more long lasting because of the two batteries, Interested in trying the new Gen.fan 2.0 an upgraded chip is certainty attractive. I do like the PnP coils, mine havent leak so far (fingers crossed) but I will like to try the new TPP coils and see what they have improved in these ones.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 27, 2016
    www.ave40.com
    #Post 3

I'd prefer to try Drag 3, here is why:
    I like full-sized mods with dual 18650 for their long battery life and maximum power output. I don't care much about Voopoo's TPP, or Tank Pod Push, as they call it, because I have already tried their PnP pod with PnP coil heads.. I think it's almost the same. And I already have got Drag X, so what I'm interested in - is Voopoo Drag 3 mod itself with it's upgraded firmware.
    Thanks for the chance, @Justin_ting
    Goodluck to all participants!
    Thanks for your participation! And we play the same, I'm interested in that mod only as well!;)

Reactions: La_Navidad

Jen Bee

ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2020
    Post #3: To be honest, I have been waiting for a 21700 version of the Drag X, so the Drag X Plus is a welcome addition to the Drag Series for me. The Drag 3 looks too much like the Drag Max. But the TPP coils, these are the ones I most look forward to trying because I've had leak issues with the PnP coils before.

• Useful
    Reactions: Justin_ting
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread