Giveaway of New Released Innokin Sceptre MTL pod mod kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hi ECF,

I hope your day is beautiful!

You asked. We delivered.:thumbs:

To celebrate the new release of Sceptre MTL --The Carbon Collection and the upcoming Innokin 10th Anniversary, we are giving away some of Sceptre MTL Pod Mod kit for you guys!

Come in and win it for yourself now!;)
微信图片_20201217164809.jpg

:)How to enter:
1.Visit the Sceptre MTL product page for more information about the Innokin Sceptre MTL pod mod kit.
2.Comment on this post and let us know what is your favorite part of Sceptre MTL – the Carbon Collection.
3.Please let your friends on ECF know about this Sceptre MTL Giveaway. Thank you!

:thumb:Giveaway Rules:
Winners will be drawn on December 23th. 2020.
More entries, more winners.
Each winner will get two Sceptre MTL pod mod kit, one for each color. (carbon silver and carbon black)
Good luck and wish you all have a wonderful day!

;)By the way, to celebrate the Innokin 10th anniversary, we have prepared some customized batches of Sceptre MTL carbon kits for you have chances to get free 10th anniversary 1oz silver coins, which means if you purchase a sceptre MTL carbon kit with Innokin 10th anniversary label on the front of box, you will have chance to win Innokin 10th anniversary 1oz silver coin.
2.jpg

For more details, please check these websites below:
Innokin MTL Silver Coin Instructions – A Better Vape Experience
Sceptre Kit – A Better Vape Experience

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
1.Visit the Sceptre MTL product page for more information about the Innokin Sceptre MTL pod mod kit.
Done
2.Comment on this post and let us know what is your favorite part of Sceptre MTL – the Carbon Collection.
Simple coil change
3.Please let your friends on ECF know about this Sceptre MTL Giveaway. Thank you!
@liblue1 @Uncle

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Contrasting MTL base makes POD identification intuitive and efficient.

@Anise , @ppeeble , @Coyote628

Thanks for the opportunity @Innokin_timmy and big thank you to the whole Innokin team.

@Innokin_timmy ... I would love to have the new CARBON models in my rotation ASAP! :hubba::hubba::hubba: WHERE may I purchase these product NOW? (I am In Spain) :thumbs:

Happy Holidays
I

• Love
Reactions: Anise

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain

Done

Love the design,plus the performance is quite astounding for such a little device.

@Mordacai @Aliraonz @Superuser187 @cocy c @charlie1465 @Izan @ShowMeTwice @Pigs @Redbird11 @AngeNZ @Zazie @hittman @BNEAT @FranC @UncleJunkle @smacuser

P.S:I already own a Sceptre from a previous giveaway but i have made it my life purpose to help people to quit smoking.
Last one i won i gave away to the nurse who takes care of my pops when he gets his dialysis,Innokin was kind enough to send me another one for me which i still use.
If i win this one i already have someone in mind who wants to quit smoking so that will be my gift to him.

cheers and thanks for the giveaway

• Love
Reactions: ShowMeTwice

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

Uranus On Fire

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 19, 2018
    Done
    Design
    @Anise @Opinionated @Shadav

liblue1

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Done & liked....
    Since I am still not a huge fan of Pods I like the silver coin.....
    @muth @Shawn Hoefer @100%VG @daleron

RuiG

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 4, 2019
    Portugal
    Done... a couple of times

Like many previously said, a true mtl upda5e is very welcome.

@vaping.low @sonicares @frisco

Stay safe

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread