GIVEAWAY! Ejuices.com FreeMax Gemm - 30 Kits + $200!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaPorrini

Dec 19, 2018
WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT!

Congratulations to all, please DM me your email address for ejuices.com to reach out.

@Lowjumper
@VileCaveFurby
@TraderX
@yeggim
@mcduffy
@emmsma
@VaPorrini
@BigPappa
@MVP
@AvaOrchid
OMG!! I NEVER win anything!!! Thank you so much!! :)
On his post, click his avatar or name, then click "Start Conversation".
Alright cool, I think I figured it out lol... Appreciate the help

Reactions: BigPappa

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
It would be super nice to know when other winners are contacted from ejuices.com. Only because the email that I use for people or things that I don't personally know well like close friends and family I get a lot of spam so it would be great to know that I haven't like accidentally erased it or something :) TIA

• Agree
Reactions: VaPorrini

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
It would be super nice to know when other winners are contacted from ejuices.com. Only because the email that I use for people or things that I don't personally know well like close friends and family I get a lot of spam so it would be great to know that I haven't like accidentally erased it or something :) TIA
I have not been contacted yet.

• Informative
Reactions: AvaOrchid

VaPorrini

Dec 19, 2018
Lol, You don't know how happy I am to see I am not the only one that didn't get a reply yet, I was hoping I sent my email info where I was suppose to as I'm still learning my way around the Forum

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    • Optimistic
    Reactions: BigPappa
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread