Status
Not open for further replies.

hokoyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Hi Guys,

Anyone here ordered Ginger's RY4 last week when it was the flavor of the week? I just want to see if I am the only one that noticed that it taste different...

It has no flavor at all and has a very very faint fruitty flavor. I emailed Vapor Room and they told me (Flora) to steep it a week... I've ordered Ginger's RY4 a couple of times before and it always have flavor.

I don't think steeping will solve this issue but we'll see. I am very disappointed, I love the thevaporroom and it has been my main vendor for ejuice. If the flavor does not come out after a week, I might just take this as a loss and go somewhere else.... I hate going to the post office and send back something and pay for it if it was not my error.

If you guys tried an RY4 that is similar to Ginger's RY4 please let me know.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Steeping can take as long as 2 months for a tobacco juice. The fruit you are tasting is probably some of the perfuminess that can be really strong in freshly mixed juices. Most people leave freshly made juices uncapped overnight to allow that perfume to evaporate. I prefer to squeeze the old air out of a bottle and replace it with fresh ambient air a few times during the first week of steeping. This allows the juice to breathe. Allow the juice to breathe and steep, and you should find it changes dramatically.

Last edited:

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Hokoyz, steeping is VERY important with our Ry4's. After it has steeped for a week make sure to email us and let us know. We have not received any emails from this batch with it tasting different. You would never have to pay for a return, we refund you for your troubles and cost through a refund, coupon code, or juice; your choice. Although you will have to return it to us. We strive for perfection and if it is not returned we cannot come to a conclusion and fix our errors. So sorry for your dissatisfaction and inconvenience! ~ Jess

hokoyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Hi Jess,

In a short time since I discovered your company, I've been ordering all my ejuice through your company exclusively, from past orders of your RY4, it was good to go right from the mailbox (maybe the batch I got was really really fresh). I will give it a week steep and will return if the flavor does not come out.

Thanks,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread