• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Gift cards and fasttech

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
A little off topic, please move if this is in the wrong place!

Hey all!

Tried adding a prepaid visa gift card to my paypal, which I was able to do. I also registered the card online with my email and address in order to make online purchases.

However, while trying to buy some things off fasttech, it keeps getting declined. Does anyone have any ideas?

I’m in no rush, just curious! Thanks!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Depending on who FT's Credit card processer is, they may decline prepaid CC and etc. They do accept paypal though, and your information stay pretty protected and also, you have the benefit of paypal services for any disputes in your order and etc. I'd say it's probably the easiest way to go with Fasttech.

Also, I think with Aspire products you have to use a Fasttech giftcard or bitcoins. Anyone spending bitcoins these days should really rethink that strategy. To get a giftcard from Fasttech, order something in the price range you need, then cancel it, and you will be refunded via a Fasttech gift card, or I think there is a way to purchase one directly.

Also, check out Noel the vendor's fastttech thread for any coupon codes. The default is MAP, I think, but often there are better giftcodes out there and sometimes MAP won't work if they are using another code.

Best of luck, I've had nothing but good experiences with FT generally. If they say it is authentic, it is. If they say it's "styled" it is a clone.

Best of luck,

Anna

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
A little off topic, please move if this is in the wrong place!

Hey all!

Tried adding a prepaid visa gift card to my paypal, which I was able to do. I also registered the card online with my email and address in order to make online purchases.

However, while trying to buy some things off fasttech, it keeps getting declined. Does anyone have any ideas?

I’m in no rush, just curious! Thanks!

All Visa gift cards state they cannot be used for out of the country (USA) purchases. You can use paypal on FT and use the gift card as a funding source.

You can also get a Bluebird card which is a free (to get and reload) prepaid card, to use for online purchases.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
I was attempting to use PayPal with the gift card as the funding, and it wasn’t working.

It’s not a huge deal, kept reading on about these doggystle rtas, so I figured I would pick a couple up.

The money isn’t the issue, it’s just, I had that gift card for years and forgot about it until recently finding it in a drawer LOL.

I’m quite happy with my Ares’, so I’m not in a rush, will just use regular old PayPal when I’m ready!

Thanks for the responses.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Buy Gift Certificates on Fasttech - https://www.fasttech.com/account/ordergiftcertificates

You must have an account and log in.
The ability for everyone to purchase gc is from the mobile site only.....not everyone has the link in their account(accessed via computer) to purchase gc and I have been a customer of theirs for years......I have put in a ticket asking about it and was told to use the mobile app.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread