Not open for further replies.

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Welcome VapinCat.

Welcome aboard :)

I'm still in shinyitis stage, and just moved into coil building - I'm hoping diy eliquid stage is around the corner

I was going to say that at least DIY is less expensive than shinyitis, but then I remembered all the flavours and kit one tends to want at the beginning. Let's just go with "it's cheaper in the long run".

VapinCat

Jun 8, 2018
Welcome VapinCat.

I was going to say that at least DIY is less expensive than shinyitis, but then I remembered all the flavours and kit one tends to want at the beginning. Let's just go with "it's cheaper in the long run".

Absolutely! I have forked out quite a bit in the last few weeks. At least I know what I’m aiming for...a close as humanly possible, Ripe Vapes VCT

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hey VapinCat, welcome. LOL, a LOT of my shinyitis was flavors plus enough nic to last me more than a lifetime. I do really enjoy DIY so there's that. But yes, it was an expensive process (that I do not regret in the slightest). Welcome to ECF an you probably want to check out the DIY forum if you haven't already. DIY E-Liquid

Welcome :)

Anna

Reactions: VapinCat

VapinCat

Jun 8, 2018
Hey VapinCat, welcome. LOL, a LOT of my shinyitis was flavors plus enough nic to last me more than a lifetime. I do really enjoy DIY so there's that. But yes, it was an expensive process (that I do not regret in the slightest). Welcome to ECF an you probably want to check out the DIY forum if you haven't already. DIY E-Liquid

Welcome :)

Anna

Thank you very much Anna

Reactions: stols001

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Hi all.

I having been vaping for almost 2 years, have been through the Shinyitis phase (though it comes back every now and again ) and am currently in the juice making flavour experimentation stage.

I look forward to making friends and learning lots here.

Cheers

Welcome! We have quite an active DIY ejuice group here so I look forward to sharing ideas with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread