Not open for further replies.

The Yeti

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Black Hills, SD
Hey all!

My first post here. Just got my nickel GGTS from the classys a couple weeks ago (thanks chaoseffect!) and am still getting used to it.

Today is my first full day of using the GGTS. I finally got the adapters so I could mount my liquinator tank on top. :) I really love the looks of this mod - just plain beautiful - but I'm having issues with the button placement being so low on the GGTS.

In the past I've used - 510 (hit the button with my index finger or thumb), GLV2 (thumb), Ali'i (thumb), Provari (thumb or index). I'm really having trouble figuring out which finger to use to press the GGTS button. If I use my pinky, I can't get enough force. If I use my ring finger or other finger, it just seems awkward.

Any tips or advice?

P.S. I searched the forum quite extensively for this problem, but couldn't find anyone complaining...maybe I'm just a whiner. :)

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Use the palm on the brass switches and the new steel one. I have the magnet upgrade in one of the steel ones (2 magnets) and use anything I want, as it is pretty effortless. In fact, if not using it, I have to remember to lock it since the throw is so short and the tension id so light.

Speaking of which, I need more rare earth donut magnets that will work in these switches.

The Yeti

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Black Hills, SD
I find it hard to believe people find it difficult to push the button with their pinky. I think the GG's button is the most natural of any mod I've ever tried.

To be honest, I've dislocated both of my pinkys in the past and they're not as strong as they used to be.

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
To be honest, I've dislocated both of my pinkys in the past and they're not as strong as they used to be.

I've broken my right one a couple of times. I either use the heel of my hand or my ring finger. Wish I could get the magnet upgrade, but try asbi might they're no where to be found.

Anyways, glad your loving your GG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread