Status
Not open for further replies.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
DISCLAIMER: The following is a result of my own tinkering, and is for informational use only.. ;)

I was tinkering around this evening with the 510 adapter, and just happened to glance at one of the "Stealth" 510-801 adapters I have... Hmmmm.. Fit like a glove, and has intake holes in the side. Then noticed one of my IKV 801 Mini HV attys... Hmmmm.. Had to screw it in from inside of the AVS cup, but it fit. :)

The mouthpiece would not screw on, but one of my Delrin 801 drip tips popped right in. The O ring fit nicely around that to fill the gap. Inserted 2 3.0V batteries, took a few primer draws, and hit the button..

WOWWW!!!! What a vape.. :vapor:

lordbyron77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2010
Milano -Italy-
(made by cry79 - Italy)

materiale necessario:
-GGTS :asd:
-AVS
-mini pipe cutter
-atom 801
-1 oring for mouthpiece
-adapter 510/801
- AVS adapter for 510
img0155m.jpg

cut te atom at 2,9 cm

img0156o.jpg

now mount the adapter to our atom 510/801, and mont on AVS 510 adapter to adjust the washer 's supply of the liquid,
This step is crucial and I had to repeat the whole procedure several times, as it behaves like the 510, but it is very subjective depending on how you breathe ...
img0158k.jpg

After adjusting the washer,disassemble the atom, as it will not pass from the tank and mount it from 'inside of it.
img0157s.jpg

img0159j.jpg

ok we can now fill the Tank, arrange before mounting the mouthpiece with his support on the oring that we measured in advance , otherwise you will not tighten
img0160vh.jpg

vape :)

video with 801

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
DISCLAIMER: The following is a result of my own tinkering, and is for informational use only.. ;)

I was tinkering around this evening with the 510 adapter, and just happened to glance at one of the "Stealth" 510-801 adapters I have... Hmmmm.. Fit like a glove, and has intake holes in the side. Then noticed one of my IKV 801 Mini HV attys... Hmmmm.. Had to screw it in from inside of the AVS cup, but it fit. :)

The mouthpiece would not screw on, but one of my Delrin 801 drip tips popped right in. The O ring fit nicely around that to fill the gap. Inserted 2 3.0V batteries, took a few primer draws, and hit the button..

WOWWW!!!! What a vape.. :vapor:

I have to agree, I'm one of Issacs 5 beta testers and his Mini 801's a fantastic, I've been running these for a couple of months now Technonut and there just great, I like the 2ohm Mini 801 best of all, especially on a variable voltage Mod set around 4-4.2v it's the shtizzzz

Cry79

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
Italy
Pretty Cool.... :smokie: Nice instructional cry79... :)

Here are pics of the one I threw together the other day..
@technonut
I tried your solution so much better thanks :)

with AVS

with afs v3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread