Not open for further replies.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Ok,

I am writing this because there is an end to everything.
Back in december 2009 I ordered a Carlos Juicebox from Ben at Avejuice.com including shipping and custom picture for the price of $115,00. After many e-mails and a few months later I ended up getting the acknowledgment that a refund was to be issued because I never received the juicebox. The problem was to credit it via my creditcard so Ben (owner of Avejuice.com) told me he would send me a Visa Coupon as a refund. This was two months ago. I send several mails through his website as well as to his personal e-mail but never got any answer back. I feel that I have been robbed of $115, lied to, not taken serious and therefore I post it here to ask if anybody can help.
I have been vaping for some time, spend a lot of money, never had any issues with anybody except for AlienVision.

So I will spread the word. One thing is: with Lisa and or Imeo I had never, never any issue and if there was one they solved it, took care and made sure I was happy.

So this message is a warning to all my GG friends!!

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
Sorry that happened to you, my friend. Have you contacted ECF moderators? If you have saved all of your correspondence, so you can document your claim, then they might be able to help. I hope you manage to get your money back.

I was lucky enough to get my juice Box before everything fell apart. I gave it away, for reasons that are irrelevant to this discussion.

I would never do business with Alien Visions E-Juice (or advise anyone else to do so), because of the way the Juice Box fiasco was handled from start to finish.

Last edited:

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
I have not contacted the ECF moderators, but posted my experience on several places, they know as I had to change the text here and there. I have saved all the correspondence, but dunno if that will help. I had send Paypal the information, but they could not help because the payment was 45 days or older. Carlos kept telling me it would arrive until those days where over to make a claim, very clever of him, but I will not give up. I payed the money to Alienvision and will find every forum in the world where he tries to do business and I will be sure he will pay me back or I will be sure that I will destroy his reputation and his business.

Sorry that happened to you, my friend. Have you contacted ECF moderators? If you have saved all of your correspondence, so you can document your claim, then they might be able to help. I hope you manage to get your money back.

I was lucky enough to get my Juice Box before everything fell apart. I gave it away, for reasons that are irrelevant to this discussion.

I would never do business with Alien Visions E-Juice (or advise anyone else to do so), because of the way the Juice Box fiasco was handled from start to finish.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
I have not contacted the ECF moderators, /.../

Probably just as well, since I just checked and AV is not a registered supplier here. That means there is nothing ECF can do for you anyway.

/.../ but posted my experience on several places /.../ and will find every forum in the world where he tries to do business and I /.../ will be sure that I will destroy his reputation /.../

That's probably your only recourse. Did you post your story in the "Discretion Advised" sub-forum? Also, search for "alien visions", "carlos juice box", etc., both here and at other forums, to find threads where it is being discussed. That way you can add your experience to the discussion.

Here is a link to an AV search here at ECF, just to get you started! :)

Alien Visions has officially rocked my world!!! - E-Cigarette Forum

:evil:

Last edited:

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Thxs, I already find some places to spread the info. Besides ECF I posted it on two other big forums :danger:
Probably just as well, since I just checked and AV is not a registered supplier here. That means there is nothing ECF can do for you anyway.

That's probably your only recourse. Did you post your story in the "Discretion Advised" sub-forum? Also, search for "alien visions", "carlos juice box", etc., both here and at other forums, to find threads where it is being discussed. That way you can add your experience to the discussion.

Here is a link to an AV search here at ECF, just to get you started! :)

Alien Visions has officially rocked my world!!! - E-Cigarette Forum

:evil:

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
4522398942_ff5e220382_o.jpg

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Yea, I saw one of those "things" up close and soooo happy I never ordered one for myself now. Wow what a hacked together thing that is. Can you say JB weld? The person who showed me his said all he could task was that JB weld stuff cause it was in contact with the juice system as a sealer.

Glad to hear you got your refund finally. I wonder how many other people are in the same boat you are my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread