Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Look what I found on Internet. The second one that copied me!!! He copied me at all!!!!!

But this is really slim, its almost like a real cigarette. This GG is better than mine:mad:

1000170c.jpg

1000169.jpg

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
all its using is (2) Li-Ion Rechargeable AAA's batts [10440] (atleast that is how it appears) Its too thin to carry AA size rechargeables ... He could even be using a single AAA rechargeable at 3.6v, however, it would then defeat the purpose of the extra length ... It does suck for you imeo in that is does have the same button placement and everything. what board did you find this on?

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Well I think it sucks

I dont care who it is,
Sakis has put so much time and effort into this GG it is not right for some PRI#K to come along and steal the idea, and the style.

I hope God will sh-t on him from a great height.

If I was God, I would do it .

and I would not buy that Fu-king forgery even if it was gold plated,
and if it was the last and only e-cig in the world, just on principle.

and if you think this is angry,
you aint seen nothing....:evil:
this bunny is a TIGER when aroused........

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Guys, more and more devices are going to come out by companies, individuals, and probably China that are going to resemble these types of mods. Everyone is going to say everyone is copying them. I do bet Steve will come out with a smaller version of the Prodigy also. I say make your very best and don't worry about what others do. I believe there is a market for the Prodigy, the SD, the large GG and the Nano GG, but I truly believe that not everyone is looking for this massive power device with no kill switch and super frying high voltage. I believe there is a huge middle market for people like myself that want safety, something slender and smaller that holds our own protected batteries with higher mAh and an on/off switch with just fair voltage for the average person. Not everyone is hardcore with this stuff. I just cannot stand the regular e ciggy batteries, weak, and don't hold charge long. I do so realize one can unscrew the atty to prevent hot pants, but it would just be so nice not to have to do that on a device.

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
Well I think it sucks

I dont care who it is,
Sakis has put so much time and effort into this GG it is not right for some PRI#K to come along and steal the idea, and the style.

I hope God will sh-t on him from a great height.

If I was God, I would do it .

and I would not buy that Fu-king forgery even if it was gold plated,
and if it was the last and only e-cig in the world, just on principle.

and if you think this is angry,
you aint seen nothing....:evil:
this bunny is a TIGER when aroused........

My point was that the Bulli was already designed and produced quite a while back... I dont believe the creator "stole" the idea. Read the posts on the German forums..

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
I am afraid a very large manufacturer with all the the facilities and the finances is bound to eventually come along and mass produce an e-cig that will incorporate all the improvements that modders have come up with. It will be fantastic for us consumers because they will also undercut the modders prices by miles.....unfortunately it will destroy a lot of the small business modders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread