Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks C, IMO the Grant was the best GG imeo ever made.
I hope to get the version 3 one day to see if it's better then my version 2.

It's still my # 1.

Thanks again imeo!

My dear friend True, thanks for you so kind words. I am trying to make always better things. Trans is my best shot for now but that doesnt mean anything for me. All possibilities are open. :)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hi Imeo -----

can we have end cap adapters like this please -------

1248408874548-685435787.jpeg

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Have been wondering about e-cigs made out of beautiful, rare woods tho..........discussed it at length with Crash. I dunno if people would be interested though........

Lisa, check this one out, made by our own Doug Dino, it is absolutely stunning !

GG.com - Doug's Hot Box

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Lisa, check this one out, made by our own Doug Dino, it is absolutely stunning !

GG.com - Doug's Hot Box
Thanks Christena, yes I'd seen that a while back. it's really nice in concept but I just don't like the boxy ones - that's just me:)

I was thinking about a lathe-turned one, cylindrical, like the GG, only in a beautiful wood like yorrel or thuya and with shiny brass fittings. I can see it in my mind's eye.
Might end up trying to make one for my own use if nothing else......

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thanks Christena, yes I'd seen that a while back. it's really nice in concept but I just don't like the boxy ones - that's just me:)

I was thinking about a lathe-turned one, cylindrical, like the GG, only in a beautiful wood like yorrel or thuya and with shiny brass fittings. I can see it in my mind's eye.
Might end up trying to make one for my own use if nothing else......

sounds wonderful Lisa, I can see it also,
and I would like to --
see it that is ---

get to it girl !!!!!!!!!
8-o

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
♥♥♥ ♣♣♣ ♥♥♥ ♣♣♣ ♥♥♥ ♣♣♣ ♥♥♥ ♣♣♣ ♪♪♪♪ ♣♣♣ ♥♥♥ ♣♣♣ ♥♥♥ ♣♣♣ ♥♥♥ ♣♣♣ ♪♪♪♪

Thats my way of saying.......I am a very happy Cat, and Suzi, if your Grant doesn't come home, you can share mine ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Vaughanie... I was convinced by true's video, also, I was green with envy every time frog posted pictures of his stunning Grant..

My only problem......

Imeo.. the names, Nano, isnt too bad... Grant is a bit masculine, for such a beautiful lady... and I see her as a lady, same for the Trans..

How about something more...romantic?

Take this list for example...Greek Goddess Names

Suzi... I have been exactly like that !!! mind you, mostly because someone else was in the bathroom !.. hahaha

Rainy

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2009
North Central Florida USA
Vaughanie... I was convinced by true's video, also, I was green with envy every time frog posted pictures of his stunning Grant..

My only problem......

Imeo.. the names, Nano, isnt too bad... Grant is a bit masculine, for such a beautiful lady... and I see her as a lady, same for the Trans..

How about something more...romantic?

Take this list for example...Greek Goddess Names

Suzi... I have been exactly like that !!! mind you, mostly because someone else was in the bathroom !.. hahaha

Christena, thanks for the Greek Goddess list, it is very interesting. Rainy :)

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Like me? :D

I'm not a real man, real men don't use a nail buffer quite so well!
I think you can be completely camp and still be a real man......:)
I take your point about men and nail buffers though :D but with today's metro-sexuals, you never can be too quick to judge can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread