Not open for further replies.

Otello

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Roma - Italy
www.facebook.com
Well, I really cannot see a good reason for this build, unless:
- you have a spare Tilemahos 1 base without AD after installing the hybrid base on Esterigon,
- you really cannot stand a double AD ring,
- you're waiting for the T.22 base without AD in preorder
- and you need something to use in the meantime.

But, ehi! I DO have a spare T1 base, I really cannot stand a double AD ring, I have a T.22 base in preorder and I need something to use in the meantime! :laugh:

Bottom line: Tilemahos bases and tanks may be mixed regardless of the diametre: they all have the same 19x0,5 threads.

GG4S-1.jpg

GG4S-2.jpg

RandomFellow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Plymouth, MI, USA
Imeo, are the only real differences (other than the various sized tanks, bases and AC rings) between V1 and V2?:
1. Tank (bigger hole for bigger top cap)
2. Top Cap (bigger hole for bigger mouthpiece diameter)
3. Mouthpiece (larger diameter)
4. Center Pin (adjustable)

Last edited:
Reactions: Steelshade

RandomFellow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Plymouth, MI, USA
LOL!!! I just took the caps off a V1 and V2, and saw those cuts. Never noticed them before! What was their purpose?

Also, since I have a couple V1s with Esterigon bases, I could get a V2 tank, top cap, and mouthpiece, and essentially have a V2 on my Esterigon?

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
these cuts where there to avoid pressure to the liquid when you close the cap Random. That way we didnt overflood atomizer. But they were not necessary finally because Tilemahos doesnt get overflooded.

If you do those changes you will not exactly have a V2. You need the new AD pin and the new housing too :)

Last edited:

RandomFellow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Plymouth, MI, USA
Well, I'd really like to avoid a double AD ring, and I really like the larger opening on the V2. I think it makes the juice control easier to use, and doesn't get bound up as much. Are you thinking about making Proteus (and VIR) a sealed system without AD? I for one thinks that would be a really good idea. Any AD on an electronic device seems to be a recipe for damage, either by liquid getting to the electronics, or me being clumsy when trying to clean it.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
AD cap is not bad for the electronics because Proteus is sealed anyway Random. The only you have to take care off is when you clean the cap. Please wipe very well all its pieces. Also keep the rest of Proteus in a safe place, away from dirt and liquids until you put its cap back on

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
.........The only you have to take care off is when you clean the cap. Please wipe very well all its pieces. Also keep the rest of Proteus in a safe place, away from dirt and liquids until you put its cap back on

........After proteus release, you can "stick" some tips in a thread for cleaning Proteus parts safely!! ;)

Feldy

May 30, 2013
United Kingdom
Good day everyone :) have just bought my first GG! Have chosen one of the new stealths. Have just been doing a bit of reading up and I was hoping someone can help me with something. From what I can tell the new stealths have changed and no longer have a rethreader. So does this mean they are no longer able to be used with a telescopic tube? Would really like to make it Tele if I can.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Good day everyone :) have just bought my first GG! Have chosen one of the new stealths. Have just been doing a bit of reading up and I was hoping someone can help me with something. From what I can tell the new stealths have changed and no longer have a rethreader. So does this mean they are no longer able to be used with a telescopic tube? Would really like to make it Tele if I can.
As far as I know you cannot use a telescope. But you can buy just gg extensions to be able to use 18500 and 18650 batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread