Getting wire (Central Europe), specifically Titanium

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtVD

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2018
Switzerland
I've been somewhat out of the loop and was very unpleasantly surprised to notice that fasttech is no more. I did find a thread with about 5 alternatives, but they weren't all that great, particularly because I have yet to to find a site that ships Titanium wire. I don't want anything "fancy" (Clapton and whatever else people like to use. I just want plain wire). Reason for my 'obsession' is that I'm a big fan of Temperature Control, and I don't wanna use Ni200 anymore (some of my mods struggle with these low resistances, plus there's the thing that it can be harmful above certain temps), and other than SS316, I think there's only TI. So, fellow TC vapers, do you know of a shop who ships this type of wire to Europe?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
I've been somewhat out of the loop and was very unpleasantly surprised to notice that fasttech is no more. I did find a thread with about 5 alternatives, but they weren't all that great, particularly because I have yet to to find a site that ships Titanium wire. I don't want anything "fancy" (Clapton and whatever else people like to use. I just want plain wire). Reason for my 'obsession' is that I'm a big fan of Temperature Control, and I don't wanna use Ni200 anymore (some of my mods struggle with these low resistances, plus there's the thing that it can be harmful above certain temps), and other than SS316, I think there's only TI. So, fellow TC vapers, do you know of a shop who ships this type of wire to Europe?

Hi KurtVD.

Zivipf is in Germany. They're an excellent vendor. I've ordered wire from them a few times.

Here is their page with Titanium wire:

Reactions: KurtVD

KurtVD

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2018
Switzerland
Hi KurtVD.

Zivipf is in Germany. They're an excellent vendor. I've ordered wire from them a few times.

Here is their page with Titanium wire:

Thank you so much, it really does seem like an excellent vendor, they have a lot of stuff, some I didn't even know existed lol.

Thanks

KurtVD

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2018
Switzerland
They also have a large variety of NiFe which is great in TC. But make sure you read the TCR value for each.

Edit: I have some German friends who swear by Tungsten, available there, TC as well.
I might actually try that. I foresee a lengthy session at steam engine to figure out the best gauges, for this wires I know nothing about lol

Reactions: ShamrockPat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread