Getting into "Vaping"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krispy228

Nov 28, 2010
Biloxi MS
So I have always been more of a social smoker and was looking to get into E-cigarettes due to the fact that all my friends smoke and when they all walk outside to smoke i feel left out.. I was looking at the DSE901 and was wondering if anyone had any positive exp with them? Also was wondering if anyone located in the Gulf Coast area , As i am located in Biloxi MS, know of a place that sells E-cigarettes in store, or if there is a place that sells starter kits with just 0 nicotine levels due to i am not an avid smoker and dont need the nicotine and all the starter kits I have seen comes with 5 different levels of nicotine and that seems to be not needed for me.

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
My first piece advice: Don't start vaping if you don't smoke, even 0mg. Although, it's your life, so do as you please.

I personally use a 510 from Cignot.com(Very reputable on these forums). I wouldn't condone the purchase of e-cigs from most local shops or mall kiosks(*cough*Smoking Everywhere*cough*). I've never used the DSE901, but heard it produces great vapor.

Cignot only carries the 510, but they give 2 free samples of e-liquid and you can choose 0mg nic. They also have a no-box 510 kit for only $35. I hope this helps in your quest! :)

Whytlash

Nov 10, 2010
Washington
Hi Krispy, and welcome.

Since you apparently "kinda" smoke, there is nothing particularly wrong with wanting to vape to enjoy the "social experience" of smoking with friends.

I use 510's, eGos, and recently got into the 901. I like all of them, but I can tell you, from a "cig type" experience the 901 is very nice. It has a nice draw, kinda like a cig, and I actually kinda like it better than the draw on my 510's for that "cigarette experience".

For what you ask, let me tell you what I have been doing lately. I get my 510 and 901 supplies from www.ValueVapor.com - Deep Discount Electronic Cigarettes . He has really good prices, not only on starter kits but the individual pieces. I get the SLB 510 and 901 batteries and atomizers there. Buy the pieces individually and you can save a good amount over a starter kit. Batteries are 9.99 and attys are 4.99. A USB battery charger is 4 bucks. He sells juice as well, but not zero nic. It's a great way to try an ecig type and spend minimal dollars.

For liquid I get most of my stuff from Best Electronic Cigarettes - Freedom Smokes Inc. . Good prices and good service. You can get zero nic there in tons of different flavors, and right now you can get 20% off with the coupon code Liquid20. You can also get 40% of kits and hardware with the coupon code FREEDOM. I have used both recently and gotten some really great deals.

I hope this helps you.

Steve

rickard

Aug 14, 2010
Washington
Don over at BreezEsmokes has a few 901 kits on clearance for $18 (shipping is $5, if I recall). If you add some blank 901 carts and the last remaining 30ml 0mg clearance bottle, you'll be ready to go for $32 shipped. You could always use the pre-filled carts for your friends to try.

MadVapes has a kit that comes with blank carts and separate juice, but unfortunately it's out of stock. They also have 66 different juices you can get at 0mg, though they're not very tobacco-y. Vaping does give off a slight scent, especially if you mouth inhale, so it might be weird for others if you're vaping something like banana.

Last edited:

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
welcome to ECF. i agree that if you were to choose between vaping and smoking, obviously go with vaping. if it's vaping or nothing... well. others who have posted here are correct. stay away from those mall kiosks, ie. smoke 51 and smoking everywhere. overpriced junk. although i haven't personally dealt with the people that others have recommended, they are talking about forum suppliers, which makes them all good. no supplier would last on ECF if they stunk. i use Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce . good luck and happy vaping!!!

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Welcome to ECF. You've found a great resource for information here! There are plenty of nice and intelligent people here. They've helped me out getting to know what it's all about!

As already stated, non-smokers should not pick up the vaping habit. Since you are a social smoker, you may still benefit from it. How you would most benefit from it would be the fact that your smoking friends would see you vaping, and may become vapers themselves. This would remove you from the 2nd hand smoke.

I'll throw in a couple of deals on 510 models that one of the ECF Forum Suppliers has going on right now. There are two kits that include 3 bottles of juice too. 510 Holiday Kit and 510 Mega Holiday Kit

Keep in mind, too, that nobody here is allowed to promote a site that they have vested interest in, so the recommendations are purely from the faith that people have in the companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread