Getting caught

Status
Not open for further replies.

btlarue

Apr 9, 2013
Arizona
What is your story (if you have one) about friends/family catching you smoking. Just for fun. My first time was when I was smoking at my bus stop in 8th grade, and mother was gone "to work". I gladly pulled out my mourning cigarette and began puffing away. Next thing I knew after 2 puffs, mother came around the corner in her car, slammed on the brakes and began tearing me a new one. I tried to fold the cigarette behind my hand, but smoke spreads like wildfire in winter. My face never been slapped so hard in my life. Also 1month grounded, chores out the ying yang, father and "dicipline". How i was still on analogs for 4 more years boggles me.Well, that was the FIRST time. What's yours?

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Funny story . My brother and I were ( believe it or not ) sitting on top of a grain elevator , when we were around 10 or 11 years old . It was late enough at night , so our dad was out looking for us . Claims he saw us smoking from the ground . Long story short , we were busted . Didn't ground us , or even spank us . He stopped at a local store , bought a box of cigars and a carton of cheap , crappy cigarettes , and made us sit down and smoke them , until we turned green , and / or puked our guts out . Of course , it didn't work , as I kept smoking for the next 45 years , until I discovered , vaping .

Last edited:

Codey

Apr 17, 2013
United States
The first time I got caught was also in 8th grade, I lit a cigarette and forgot my lighter was cranked up to have a high ... flame (the things that are cool when you're young) and lit my (had long ... hair at the time) hair on fire and there was just a big smelly piece missing from the front of my face, with a bunch of little balls at the end of the shortened hairs where they stopped burning. Busted :X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread