Getting a satisfying vape from a kick 2 + mech vrs a DNA 30?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrez

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New Jersey, United States
So long story short my cloupor dna 30 died on me with the check atomizer warning. I'm devastated because I finaly had everything tuned the way I liked. I picked up a mech to replace it and its good but not quiet there yet, plus I'm nervous about taking it out and about. But I'm also wary of buying another box and having the same issue. So I was thinking about getting a kick 2 to add a level of protection for both my battery and hand. Has anyone had success with getting a good dense hit with nice flavor on a kick 2 ? What kind of build did you use to get there? On my clouper I was vaping dual or single 1 to 1.5 ohm coils at about 22-25 watts and it was great. With the kick 2 maxed at 15 watts is it going to be a strong enough vape? Ultimately I would prefer to have a few nice looking mechs to go out with somewhat worry fee, but I did love that little box...it was taken from me far to soon.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Well you can only go to 15 watts with the Kick-2. So it's only going to go so far with the cloud chasing.

I use a Kick-2 in my Nemmy all the time, with a Kayfun @ 9 watts with a 1.25 ohm coil. (that's 3.35v)
    It's not a cloud producer, but it sure tastes good.

So I'm actually using the Kick-2 to reduce the voltage ....... not raise it.

Last edited:

Mrez

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 30, 2014
    New Jersey, United States
    I'm not so concerned about cloud chasing, the lowest coil I'm willing to push right now is about .6 ohm...and on a dripper that's been just about right. I was watching Rip Trippers review on it and he was still blowing some solid hunks of vape. Just trying to determine what coil would work best. And what others experience has been like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread