• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

German vapor questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamE

Dec 8, 2012
United States
I am military and I will be stationed in Germany in a couple of months, what are the current laws/regulations regarding vaping. As I understand it is a culture much more understanding and open to smoking analogs so by my thoughts vaping shouldn't be an issue but I was wondering if anyone had first had experience with the issue. Also is it legal to purchase the nicotine and create your own blends because buying chemicals (especially toxic ones) can sometimes have ifffy laws in different countries.

Joe Normal

Mar 5, 2012
Europe
At the moment there's a bit of confusion, but the formerly heated debate is rather cooling down.
You can't get nicotine here, but nicotine base in strengths of up to 36 mg/ml, which is quite high.
vaping is so new that most people think it's just smoking, but when educated they're rather ok with it, i guess.
I would advise to not vape in non-smoker areas, it might get you in trouble.

Darkman

Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Germany
I am military and I will be stationed in Germany in a couple of months, what are the current laws/regulations regarding vaping. As I understand it is a culture much more understanding and open to smoking analogs so by my thoughts vaping shouldn't be an issue but I was wondering if anyone had first had experience with the issue. Also is it legal to purchase the nicotine and create your own blends because buying chemicals (especially toxic ones) can sometimes have ifffy laws in different countries.

In Germany you are not allowed to smoke in public buildings. Actually there are no laws against vaping, but my advice is to handle it like smoking. If you need DIY-stuff you can buy quality stuff for example here Selbermischen - InTaste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread