GENUINE Joyetech at GotVapes - WHOPPING 1000mah 3.3v regulated Pass Throughs in Black and Stainless

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
egotpassthrough.png

egotpassthrough_1.png

egotpassthrough_2.png

stainlessegotpassthrough.png

stainlessegotpassthrough_1.png

stainlessegotpassthrough_2.png

Genuine joyetech eGo PassThrough 1000mah 3.3v - BLACK & Stainless

$28.95

GENUINE joyetech 1000mah eGo-T Pass Through!

Incredible convenience is afforded by this Genuine Joyetech 1000mah eGo PassThru e-cigarette which allows you to hook it up to your USB port while sitting at your computer and vape away. The battery within the pass through actually charges as you are using it.

Unscrewing the stainless steel cap at the bottom of the eGo pass through reveals a usb port that you plug your provided six foot USB cable and the other end plugs into one of your computer's usb ports. There is a red indicator light that turns on while it is charging and turns off when the charge is complete.

The battery is rated at 3.3v constant voltage so there is no drop-off in performance until the battery shuts down. The button on the eGo begins flashing when a re-charge is needed and at that point you can simply reconnect it to your computer. When you first get your eGo pass through it is recommended to attach it to your computer's USB port and let charge a full 5-6 hours, during which though, you can use the product.

As one of the founders of GotVapes.com I, the person writing this product description, personally use my eGo pass-through on a regular basis. I leave it plugged in while working then when I have to make a run out of the office I simply unplug the eGo pass-through from my computer, screw the bottom cap back on and go!

The battery in the eGo pass-through is rated at a whopping 1000mah and will provide easily a full day's vaping on a fully charged battery more depending on your vaping habits. This kit is available in black and stainless with and without eGo cone covers. Make your choice in the drop down box below.

• This features 5 click on/off protection. Generally it is shipped in the off position so make sure you click it five times to turn it on when you get it!
  • Nice extra long 6 foot cable gives you comfortable vaping logistics.

Last edited:

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Exactly what I'm looking for; forget the bells and whistles. Just stick a nice LR atty on there and a real drip tip and I'm in business for a good long time.
I've been using a 650 mah usb eGo for the longest, and this 1000 mah is going to be that much better; gotta have good backups, and you can't beat these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread