General CHit Chat and foolishness.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericd07

Mar 5, 2014
Houston
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412361195.796205.jpg

Admiring my lineup at work. Mmmmn

Durty D

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
NORCAL
Today I finally broke the news to my doctor that I'v. been vaping for 3 1/2 years. He is cool with it.

Was it a bit strange? I know when I told mine I quit smoking she looked at me a lil bit sideways. Then I pulled out my vaporizer. She had no idea what it was. I laughed! 15 months later she is quite pleased. Told me to eat more this week. And said she had seen a LOT of her patients switch over to vaping.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Was it a bit strange? I know when I told mine I quit smoking she looked at me a lil bit sideways. Then I pulled out my vaporizer. She had no idea what it was. I laughed! 15 months later she is quite pleased. Told me to eat more this week. And said she had seen a LOT of her patients switch over to Vaping.
That's why I waited so long. I knew he'd be cool with it...eventually. Though even still one of his comments was "Yes, there's anecdotal evidence it helps people quit smoking".
"Hello, I'm right here..."

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
That's why I waited so long. I knew he'd be cool with it...eventually. Though even still one of his comments was "Yes, there's anecdotal evidence it helps people quit smoking".
"Hello, I'm right here..."

My doc loves that I am vaping. But, she is a Wholistic Internist. So, she is probably a bit more 'enlightened' than some.

But, she still nags me to give up dairy. Ugh! :)

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
No dairy? No CHEESE?? no likey! Haha. Mine tells me to eat more food haha. 6'2" 180lb. That's good enough for me haha. And, like many men of Irish descent, without beer I'd probably look like a pencil.

She doesn't believe in dairy. On some things, I draw the line! :)

Mine harasses me about weight. She freaks, if I lose a pound! I try, but..... 5'8" and 101ish pounds. I worked real hard to get over 100!

Durty D

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
NORCAL
You have to draw the line somewhere! Yeah, can't live without cheese. And with your height/ weight it would appear our tunics may be cut from the same cloth! I don't get why doctors harp on the weight thing so much. If you're relatively healthy, happy, and in good shape... so be it!

(I love my empty (beer) calories!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread