Geekvape Zeus Dual RTA

Zeus Dual RTA comes with upgraded postless build deck that allows for easy building for both single coil and dual coils.
Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Great support thread thanks to E-Cig & GeekVape. I live in Ecuador so am limited as far as what vape supplies are available. Prices here are double anywhere else in the world. I purchased a Zeus dual several weeks ago. I normally fire it with either a Drag or a WoodyVapes X200. My problem is flavor. I have a couple of juices that have subtle flavors and I have so far been unable to make the Zeus shine flavor wise. Reading elsewhere about how great the Zeus does as a top air flow rta, I figure its got to be my builds. I have tried various builds with 24 and 26ga 316 Geek vape SS as well as Fused Clapton Kanthal wire (GeekVape) 2x24 &32, Wicking with Cotton Bacon. Any suggestions or a link to a build video would be greatly appreciated.
My juices are 80% VG dont know whether this would make a difference.
Thanks.

Please check this video:

By they way, we may recommend you to search Zeus Dual RTA on Youtube for more tutorials.

If you need any help, please feel free to let us know.

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Somewhere in mid - AL, USA
I'm currently waiting on mine to arrive. My question is, after seeing a few videos, how do we line up the logo and the name?

Some reviews are showing this as impossible to get right and yes my OCD will kick in.

I have high hopes on this unit since many like the flavor and overall functionality of it. :)

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
I'm currently waiting on mine to arrive. My question is, after seeing a few videos, how do we line up the logo and the name?

Some reviews are showing this as impossible to get right and yes my OCD will kick in.

I have high hopes on this unit since many like the flavor and overall functionality of it. :)

Thank you for your support on Geekvape.
We just have a try to screw the RTA, but it seems that the logo and the name can't be lined up when we tight the RTA up.

Reactions: ranjen617

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Thank you for your support on Geekvape.
We just have a try to screw the RTA, but it seems that the logo and the name can't be lined up when we tight the RTA up.
Well darn. It doesn't affect the RTA but I guess things just happen that way. I guess if mine comes lined up I'll try to mark it with a marker to see if maybe I can put the base on like it came. If not, oh well. The RTA comes with great reviews and as long as it does it job, I'm a happy girl.

Thank you for responding! Love your product line! :):D

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Well darn. It doesn't affect the RTA but I guess things just happen that way. I guess if mine comes lined up I'll try to mark it with a marker to see if maybe I can put the base on like it came. If not, oh well. The RTA comes with great reviews and as long as it does it job, I'm a happy girl.

Thank you for responding! Love your product line! :):D

Thank you
It's glad you like it.

• Love
Reactions: ranjen617

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Ive had my Zeus Dual for about two months now, and its been great and hasn't left my mod yet hehe. Replaced the once perfect Kayfun 5 and Cthulhu MTL for me, and haven't had a single leak since!

Just curious, what material are the coils that come with it?? Ive always used my DNA in regular wattage mode with plain old regular coils, but figured I might finally give these a try.. Couldn't find any info on whether they were just Kanthal or what and wanted to finally try out my temp control too...

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Ive had my Zeus Dual for about two months now, and its been great and hasn't left my mod yet hehe. Replaced the once perfect Kayfun 5 and Cthulhu MTL for me, and haven't had a single leak since!

Just curious, what material are the coils that come with it?? Ive always used my DNA in regular wattage mode with plain old regular coils, but figured I might finally give these a try.. Couldn't find any info on whether they were just Kanthal or what and wanted to finally try out my temp control too...

It would be Ni80.

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Thank you
It's glad you like it.
I love mine. Still having a minor leak but need to get back with you on that. The leak stabilizes after a few draws and I've tried everything.
Just waiting to get home from being with Dad at the hospital. Ugh. At least I'm able to vape on something for the time being! I'm sneaking, oops! Nobody can tell and my Dad just laughs! :)

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com

Thank you Monotremata... The material for DUAL Coil is Nickel 90..

Chris Sutton

Dec 31, 2017
Galveston, TX
I bought me and my wife a pair of the Aegis mods, and I love to build so I got myself this dual zues. I decided to go with dual coil, because I loved my ammit a while lot, but had a heck of a time building a single coil I really liked. I'm one week into this tank and I absolutely love it. It looks great, has fantastic flavor, and I can't belive I didn't switch sooner. I'm so happy with it. My first wick was a failure , but after wicking it correctly, I've had no issues. I'm using the coils that came with it and I have to find some more of that wire! You've got one happy geek vape-er here!!

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
I bought me and my wife a pair of the Aegis mods, and I love to build so I got myself this dual zues. I decided to go with dual coil, because I loved my ammit a while lot, but had a heck of a time building a single coil I really liked. I'm one week into this tank and I absolutely love it. It looks great, has fantastic flavor, and I can't belive I didn't switch sooner. I'm so happy with it. My first wick was a failure , but after wicking it correctly, I've had no issues. I'm using the coils that came with it and I have to find some more of that wire! You've got one happy geek vape-er here!!
Thank you Sutton... Because of you, we can do better and serve you better...❥

Reactions: Chris Sutton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread