Geekvape Blitzen RTA,Postless Deck,Single/Dual Builds Possible,Shortened Air Path

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Introducing a new postless rta from Geekvape,Blitzen. The Blitzen is a 24mm rta designed to achieve maximum vapor production while providing outstanding flavor in a leak-resistant way. The postless build deck allows a much easier coil building and is connected to the base to allow convenient access to the build deck,18mm postless build deck allows easy coil building and supports both single and dual coil build.. Smooth side airflow blows directly to the coils to provide full flavor. Combining maximum vapor production with smooth
airflow and outstanding flavor, the Blitzen is a must have RTA of 2018.

6LALi1a.jpg

More details of Geekvape Blitzen RTA,please find here:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GeekVape-Blitzen-RTA.html

And we currently are having the Christmas & New Year Sale, you could use our latest sale code to enjoy a bigger discount. See details below:

2iteljr.jpg

For Retail Customers:

Part 1:
Time: 4pm Dec. 13, 2017 - 4pm Jan. 3, 2018 (GMT+8)
Get 30% off for all items except clearance items/So Good e-Juice
Code: XMAS30

Part 2:
Time: 4pm Dec. 13, 2017 - 4pm Jan. 3, 2018 (GMT+8)
Goods cost of a single order over US$120 (after 30% discount) will enjoy FREE SHIPPING.
Notice: Our free shipping includes DHL shipping method. From China to any other place in the world only takes 1 week.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
HI ECF and @AlmightyEvan

I was the very lucky recipient of the contest for the Geekvape Blitzen RTA,Postless Deck,Single/Dual Builds Possible,Shortened Air Path
It came in today by way of DHL and so very fast all the way from Shanghai China to Arizona in the USA within just a few days! Time stamped 01/26/2018 and received 01/30/2018, that is so amazingly fast.
Thank you to Heaven Gifts and AlmightyEvan this is really a beautiful little tank @melissafara you wanted to see the deck, this is for you.

Blitzen3.JPG

Very nicely packaged and it comes with many extras! WOW three glass tanks, lots of O-rings a couple of drip-tips!
Blitzen.JPG

I'm really looking forward to building this and giving him a try!! It's a very solid tank has a bit of weight in your hand and doesn't feel like a toy! I'm very impressed, and thanks again to Heaven Gifts and @AlmightyEvan
Blitzen2.JPG

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
HI ECF and @AlmightyEvan

I was the very lucky recipient of the contest for the Geekvape Blitzen RTA,Postless Deck,Single/Dual Builds Possible,Shortened Air Path
It came in today by way of DHL and so very fast all the way from Shanghai China to Arizona in the USA within just a few days! Time stamped 01/26/2018 and received 01/30/2018, that is so amazingly fast.
Thank you to Heaven Gifts and AlmightyEvan this is really a beautiful little tank @melissafara you wanted to see the deck, this is for you.

View attachment 716365

Very nicely packaged and it comes with many extras! WOW three glass tanks, lots of O-rings a couple of drip-tips!
View attachment 716367

I'm really looking forward to building this and giving him a try!! It's a very solid tank has a bit of weight in your hand and doesn't feel like a toy! I'm very impressed, and thanks again to Heaven Gifts and @AlmightyEvan
View attachment 716369

That's absolutely a good feedback. Thanks for your support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread