FYI - Protected CR2s

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALUCARD

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Wylie, TX
iphoneism.us
Need to find some smaller OD ones, but these work and were available at walmart.

Attachments

• mako.jpg
    mako.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 74

sprakkattak

Mar 6, 2010
UK
I hope Tim would add 2 more thicker o-rings in the kit so you can mix and match. I have to keep either the atomizer or the adapter loose so it would not fire up the atty. Its fine when Im not moving but when Im walking, the atomizer wiggles as my hand is not so stable holding the mako into my mouth. I only use the batteries that came with it. Still looking where to get a thicker o-rings that would fit the Mako. :(

sprakkattak

Mar 6, 2010
UK
Tim mentioned the following in another thread:

...As with other devices there is a small learning curve, video's posted mention finger tight assembly of the parts but as everyone has different strengths for me it is feather tight. When first assembling I found due to overtightening would make the atty be permanently connected and firing. Even with it at feather tight there is not much tolerance left for the switch, then again this is such a small gripe and after 10 mins toying around I found the perfect tightness, perhaps adding an extra O-ring to the 2 would help people at the initial assembly to avoid any confusion ?

So I guess when you buy a kit now you'll get an extra o-ring. Thanks Tim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread