Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Search 66 contacted me to tell him what I think about a new ejuice company that he created. Search66 has commented on some of the threads here. He seems to like the same flavors I like but he likes them at a lot lower strength 1x instead of 8x. I was expecting really vague flavors like VS Blackberry but his juices are not too watered down, for me. :) They could be stronger but I am surprised how good they are. They steeped for less than a week but it is national vaping day so figured today is a great day to give my impressions.

The Edge
It tastes like interesting berry combo that has a tart bite. I think it is a step up from Vixen's Berry Berry. It remains juicy at high wattages. It has an amazing berry fusion on the inhale and exhale. It has no syrup or flower taste. "The Edge" is just tart berry goodness. I highly recommend trying this juice.

Chuck Norris Blood

It is a bit too sweet for me but has a nice white chocolate and berry taste. It fuses well together. I think Vixen's Tiger Blood is better, which gave way more time to steep, so that might be it. If you want more white chocolate flavor then try it. It gets a bit dry at high wattages but remains juicy at lower wattages. I am going to wait a couple of weeks to see how it taste after it steeps before I can recommend but I can recommend it to white chocolate lovers now.

Mr Miyagi
I don't believe that you absorb anything from vaping vitamins (ecf comment) but the taste on this is amazing. It is really hard to get dark chocolate vapes right. There is an amazing fusion of gram cracker dark chocolate and some other yummy baked good. It is a bit sweet but not too. It is sort of juicy at high wattages. At 12.7 watts there is no burned taste but at 30 watts it starts to taste a bit burnt and it is unvapeable at 50 watts. It is the best dark chocolate juice I have tried. I recommend this juice in a small bottle to try. It is unique. Unlike "The Edge" which is the biggest size bottle worthy IMHO. This juice is interesting. Try a small bottle and see what you think.

In full discloser I was sent these juices for free in 3ml bottles. They where not big enough for my surge tank :( but it was great to try these interesting juices. I want to try more flavors of theirs. They rotate weekly juices on sale. I will get another bottle of The Edge when it goes on sale. Their juices are unique. I highly recommend them. Great work Search 66 you pleasantly surprised me

search66

Moved On
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Un Registered Supplier

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
I have tried quite a variety from them. Their juices is beyond comparison to the competition. The key to every E-juice is taste & quality. How fuzion vapor does it raises a brow of curiosity. They are a work of art in taste. Hell, I took a lick of a drop of "Jacked" before I filled my tank up trying it out. I still couldn't believe how drawn I was to this flavor.

But in any case, their juices are more "instant" and complex. It's not intense, but just right. Not perfume taste, more like realistic taste as well of smell. The only flavor I couldn't adjust myself to was BlackJack. It's no joke and it's for the faint of heart. It's peppermint is strong, with a bitter taste of clove & tobacco. Again, this is not a sweet tooth item. It's more of a adult's version peppermint with a complete twist. Don't hate it/love it, just something decent to vape after say maybe you get sick of sweet flavors, but it works.

What makes fuzion vapor so successful is taste & quality. Above all, my personal advice is order a sample back. There's a lot of variety to easily fall in love with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread