FSUSA Wyatt Earp/Strawberry Twist

Status
Not open for further replies.
With my last order of Wyatt Earp from FreedomSmokeUSA they threw in a sample bottle of Strawberry Twist. Thanks David & Pam! Great CS BTW!

I filled a blank with Wyatt Earp the best tobacco flavor that I have liked yet from anyone. When I was putting the bottle up I opened up the Strawberry Twist sample and gave it a wiff. WOW that smelled really good, so I put a drop on my atty and stuck my Wyatt Earp cart on and took a hit. WOW again!

That did something for me that I have been looking for. So this morning when I was topping off my cart I went ahead and added a drop of the Strawberry Twist. All I can say is this is what I have been looking for! Now I need to order again.....

-Steve

How would you describe the Wyatt Earp?

The flavor to me tastes/smells like a just opened pack of fresh analogs. With a sweet tobacco smell with a touch of leather. There is a sweetness to it that I could not put my finger on but the addition of the strawberry twist made it what I have been looking for.

:2c:... I bought some and to me it tastes like Pipe tobacco...which is not my thing. I was a cigarette smoker...I ended up selling it on the classifieds.

Yeah it has a touch of pipe tobacco maybe that is the sweet I referred to.

-Steve

Chingas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2010
Billings, MT
Interesting that you say this. I was vaping on FSUSA's Strawberry/Banana one night and accidentally grabbed the Wyatt Earp and got 1 drop in before I noticed the mistake. Vaped it anyway and it was really good. It seemed to fill out the flavor and make it more interesting. I still do that every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread